Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit Juice

The [Newer!!!] NorCal Thread! - BB, GGAC, HnK, FUC, Touhou, and Other Sad Life Games!

haha, talking to Haunts while he was drunk, he doesn't expect anyone to ever show up for Guilty Gear. #sadface

I'd like to prove him wrong, but I need others in on this too.

The weekend of December 3rd may be a good chance.

3rd is bad for me too.

isnt it finals weekend for hella people anyways?

It's getting to around that time. Finals are around Dec 5 - Dec 18 for most people.

Well, it has Athena and Yuri...

My team, if Hotaru was in, would be Hotaru, Leona, and Kula. I've never even played Leona or Kula before, but I'd choose them based on character design. :P

But yeah. Requires Hotaru first.

@Honnou: :kitty:

so who will be going to south town Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday... i will most likely be there at these times (wednsday is looking a little iffy though) playing their bb and kof 13

So the 3rd is bad for DUHCONYUH and Tenkai...When is good though? I'll roll through after work tomorrow most likely (7:30~ onwards)

already ahead of ya, ray. gonna show up to NCI so we can play? :)

I would like to see you guys again. But NCI is so silly cuz I don't play either BlazBlue or Melty Blood.

But if you have XIII for PS3 we can play via psn time to time as well. I'll see if i can make it to the next NCI's.

we need Mugen tourney at next NCI. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lll2bdVqZi4

Magz still owes me a Statue for false advertisement.

Honnou still owes me a Christmas miracle.

Spirit Juice still owes me money match in WWE All-Stars. (Or Sailor Moon S on Super Famicom)

Maybe if people answered my polls in threads and questions on groups we might have a KOF Tourney at NCI :P

P.S. It's probably happening if people SHOW UP ON TIME.

Ar- Are you serious? You can't be serious, right?

Leaving an hour early to avoid traffic. Don't understand why this is a foreign concept to people.

If NCI ever hopes to grow, we need people not showing up 2-3 hours after the designated timeline fluxing up the schedule.

Show up. On time.

~Chun

Leaving an hour early to avoid traffic. Don't understand why this is a foreign concept to people.

If NCI ever hopes to grow, we need people not showing up 2-3 hours after the designated timeline fluxing up the schedule.

Show up. On time.

~Chun

Remember when people would show up two hours early because they wanted time to get in casuals before fighting game tournaments?

Good times.