Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit Juice

The [Newer!!!] NorCal Thread! - BB, GGAC, HnK, FUC, Touhou, and Other Sad Life Games!

Hardcore fighting game with a completely different system of operation than you're used to. Promote it by promoting it's uniquity while completely ignoring the blatant fanservice aspect.

I'm rewatching Working!!

My favorite character is the funny run away girl. My second favorite is the drunk.

Yamada is good, but Mahiru is THE BEST

so if anyone here could lend me their stick modding abilities, it would be much appreciated.

basically, it's going to come down to one of two things; either fix the chip on the current hori pcb in my stick (hrap 2) or solder in a psx pcb. either way it will require some extensive soldering skillz which i sadly don't have the tools or time for, which is why it'd be super fucking cool if someone here did it for me.

Okay, so waking up early today + Tournament hype tiredness hit me like a brick in the face right when I got back to the hotel. Probably attempting to drive to Rod's right now would result in car death, if not me death. Unfortunately gonna have to take a pass. If any socal folks are still here tomorrow and still want to hang, I'd be down, if not, it was cool meeting y'all, hopefully see you again sometime soon.

I'm posting here simply due to the fact that I live in NorCal and met some cool people yesterday that I would like to play against (agian for some.)

I can't believe I forgot to bring my copy of Overture with me when I went to Install.

Especially when I bring the damn thing with me when I hang out at Eudemonia every Saturday anyway.

Arg.

Sac State is a mess right now. The system went down today because of all the people logging in. That stops me from handling my business, so now I'm running around campus, hustling for classes available to take, getting my room, and financial aid. Also, it's a good thing it wasn't hot today. Pleasantly cool with winds for once. Doesn't stop me from getting all sweaty, though. So, who in the area want to run a little "anything but SF4/but SSF4 is okay session" soon? As soon as I'm done with my paperwork, I'll be available to start that again. But the only person who came to the last one was Gamegeezer, he's a cool guy.

Sac State is a mess right now. The system went down today because of all the people logging in. That stops me from handling my business, so now I'm running around campus, hustling for classes available to take, getting my room, and financial aid. Also, it's a good thing it wasn't hot today. Pleasantly cool with winds for once. Doesn't stop me from getting all sweaty, though. So, who in the area want to run a little "anything but SF4/but SSF4 is okay session" soon? As soon as I'm done with my paperwork, I'll be available to start that again. But the only person who came to the last one was Gamegeezer, he's a cool guy.

When time allows it, I will hold a session in my place in Davis for BBCS. I don't really need anymore ssf4, but if you guys want, sure.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUu!?! We have a NEWER-ER thread? Phails to the max.

Anywho, what's up people? Just got back from playing so much Tohou. I finally got the '09 collection and started playing it. It's GDLK. If only Nor-Cal can be that GDLK.... *sigh*

I JUST got a call from Jack from the Davis crew. He's Masarap if you know him from his SF4 and SSF4 performance. He wants to pick up BBCS because he watched the Norcal Install stream. Looks like we might have a Makoto or new Litchi player from what he tells me.

All I can say is this is incredibly welcome news. We were so good on the stream we got people interested in playing~

... I'm still waiting for the balance patch though.

He's Masarap if you know him from his SF4 and SSF4 performance.

Masrap? Oh, ikaw ay nagsasalita na tagalog?... Ano ba huh?

I don't understand Filipino, but I understood what you meant. Yeah, sure. You can come on over for the session whenever it happens. I will announce it here.

Hey, I wanna play you guys some more before I leave. I'm here for a week or two. Hit me up on IM or by phone (Messed with to minimize crawlers):

Five 0 tree six too won 6 zero nein! 3

hm maybe you can chill at my place this week

byops2 though cuz mine is dead as hell and i dont have a stick atm...