Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

i got saturday off

who has BB setups, system + monitor?

anyone want to volunteer to run BB tourney so I can sit around and play GG all day?

I'm planning on getting there by 1 but with the weather and my typical pace leaving the house it'ok probably be more like 1:30.

Also

Tapatalk

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Due to a series of time consuming missteps, I'm now leaving my apartment. Google maps is reporting two accidents on the way also so YAYYYYY

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

yeah GGs everyone

I rewatched my matches already. Ian you hit me with more than a couple well placed Fafnirs, damn lol

VR: I forgot to give you the G.money in the car. Zzz. Next time.

oh yeah, np you can give it to me next time.

I should have the stuff I recorded up by tonight. Pat should I send them to you somehow to put on your channel? I don't mind just having it split between both of our channels, we can just link to the other parts in the description or something.

I'd like all the vids on a single channel, if you don't mind. We can move them with drop box or something

Well I know this much at least, I'm gonna be practicing more plain execution over fancy stuff, can't be dropping this much in matches.

Can I get the captures as well? I am screwing around with a video editor that's supposed to be pretty high capability and I wanted to try organizing and labeling each match with overlays of player names and cut out the dead air and stuff of these vids to practice using the software.