Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4r5

MD / NoVA Thread: High Precision Fighting

If Tarnish was a fisherman,

Whales, yo, whales.

Because I took the "bait" about a topic that was going on in the last thread, that I was a part of? Guess so.

Ya. Just troll him back or somethin lol.

GG:AC is in a bad shape but I still try to make it out at least once a week to somethin, even back when I lived about a hour away from B.more.

It is what it is though.

I am laughing at the results of a job well done.

Do you keep trophies some place?

Do you keep trophies some place?

Do YOU keep trophies some place? I'm sure you've got a whole line of money match ones vs people who are free, like guys who don't own the game and stuff.

BTW, "Til The Bowels Drop" is the best name for an eating contest I've ever seen.

Line for line, I have to say it was probably the one I was wondering about as far as "what would anyone think of this name, is it reaching?"

Do YOU keep trophies some place? I'm sure you've got a whole line of money match ones vs people who are free, like guys who don't own the game and stuff.

I don't eat at Chinese buffets. I have standards.

There are like 10 different BB Maryland netplayers, including some who have Taokaka tattooed to their arm.

There are like 10 different Hamburger Helper Maryland "chefs", including some who have Betty Crocker tattooed to their arm.

Yes, this.

The problem with trolling is that it has collateral damage. If you're reading it, you're trying to tell who's telling the truth. When you being trolled (at least, for me), and you speak the truth, you wonder if people believe you. I've found that it helps to always be right...

there could easily be a scene if you all would just stop eating your tv dinners

I didn't know you could taste test food from a location via your internet connection. TV Dinners, man.

If you're too stupid to read between the lines, I don't know what to say. I know of one BB player who came out and could probably say "I'd rather not show up" and it's Akiro. That dude's pretty cool.

there could easily be a scene if you all would just stop eating your tv dinners

and stop eating those hot pockets. They only make you regret it later while you're sitting on the toilet making a mess.

Got my 20 buuuuucks

and we gona fight over a stake on sundayyyy

But mine is gona get taken and eatinnnnnn

So ima be sad on sundayyyyy

ooooooooooooooOOooOOoo

Got my 20 buuuuucks

and we gona fight over a stake on sundayyyy

But mine is gona get taken and eatinnnnnn

So ima be sad on sundayyyyy

ooooooooooooooOOooOOoo

lets do it!!!! i get off at 3 on sunday so i will be there. andrew whyte said he likes you over me, press was questionable on who would win between you vs me, so lets do it!!!!