Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reioumu

Melty Blood

Want to play tomorrow? *snicker*

Wasn't mine - and no - I don't even know how the mashing mechanic works in this game LOL. I just like flying araound the screen with Ciel and deploying my Doritos with F-Len.

Slowly picking up this game again, since it seems like all my friends are playing it to some degree. For now, I have no idea which Aoko to pick, since they all seem decent. I'm leaning towards Half-Moon right now, since she has all the tools I got used to, and then some more. Any other opinions on this?

Dunno, I only play F-Aoko because she's a zoner.

And I also hate half moon characters in general. :v:

Kinda wanna learn C-Aoko too...

FYI, heads up 2 yall, there's a MB Current Code tourny taking place this 28th Saturday, in brooklyn ny. team stickbug tourny.

check the tournaments & events forum for more info like time and place.

My thoughts on using Nanaya Shiki in a lulzy con tournament.

That's not F-Tohno, therefore not Banana Shiki. YOU ARE A FRAUD! LEAVE! NOW!

That's not F-Tohno, therefore not Banana Shiki. YOU ARE A FRAUD! LEAVE! NOW!

Implying I'm not a fraud xD.

However this shiki did win me free convention entry next year so yeah, Bananaya or not he's still a bro in my eyes

5A 5B (2C/5C) 3C 623[A] > j.[C] > SDJ j.[C] > dash 2C 3C 623[A] > 623A

Someone better explain that bolded part or I'll drop F-Satsuki ;_;

Sorry for not being clear.

I know that much, but it's either very hard to connect or I'm doing something wrong. You see, I can't do it at all!

Apparently it's easier to do in Current Code, I just recently got interested in Satsuki, but i've been fooling around with Wara and Aoko too much to give any useful insight.

Oh my bad lol, ya I tried it out and the timing for the j.C is pretty strict. I don't know if it'll help but try holding C as soon as you jump cancel to find the timing on it.

Does anybody know of a way to improve your connection for Melty Blood Netplay. I've tried a whole bunch of stuff but nothing I do seems to work.

Okay yeah, my internet is just something godlike then. I don't know, dude. I got nothing. :(

I don't mean to derail any real discussion about this game... but I've put up a Naomi MBAA Cartridge for sale on eBay. I wouldn't even mention it on dustloop, but I know this is a relatively rare item and there might be someone here looking for it. If someone wants to make a legitimate offer I can end the auction for them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180826454104?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

Hi. I'm just recently getting into Melty Blood and playing C-Sacchin/Catsuki/C-Satsuki.

:3

My netplay is kind of stable-ish (gets a little laggy at times), and I'm still learning things...

Even though I dislike grapplers we should play sometime.

What times are you usually down for netplaying?

I'm usually open to play in the evening EST time. so like 6pm onwards. Weekends I have a lot more time since we don't put out news on Neo on the weekends for some reason. /:

On that note: my hand hurts from practicing that j.C timing, but man is that sj.C killing me just because I can't get a sj off all the time. Means more and more practice for me~

On that note, I thought Sacchin was a basketball player not a grappler? :x /badjoke