Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS1-CSE] Road to Ikaruga - The Bang Social thread - Do you even 3c?

Things kinda getting cramped. Save what you want from the old thread quickly cause it may be deleted soon. Continue the best thread ever on dl (sorry NJ thread) here.

yea so i won NCI discuss plz

I liked your bumper use alot, especially against Severin. Not knowing the Mu matchup at all in the 5v5 was pretty funny. Also, I dunno about your seal combos. 5D otg stuff looks flashy but it's less good than the d.2D>sj.D stuff if you're going for fast FRKZ like you were. Although I REALLY liked your 5D>j.4C>j.C>j.623B ender on Arakune, that shit is hot.

d2D jD doesn't work on tager, and the timing is horrifyingly difficult against Arakune. :psyduck:

The new ender for BnB I was using was just a hastily thrown together way to get good oki and 2 seals so I could get 4 seals in 2 combos regardless of starting hit, so I could use my hastily thrown together FRKZ combos. Absolutely every combo I used was practiced for only a week..

I think it went pretty damn well all considering lol

Like I thought, no one has any idea how to deal with FRKZ. :yaaay:

And me V Pulsr was a combination of not knowing much about Mu and Pulsr just raping the hell out of me. That guy has historically been one of the most difficult players to play against for me, always. He is fantastic.

Yeah, good shit regardless though. I don't do FRKZ, so shows how much I know about seal stuff haha. Been doing some stuff lately similar to your bumper stuff, though I do bumper 6B instead of bumper 5C. Bumper 5C is pretty fucking manly. I've actually played against Mu alot and I think it's an even matchup or close, so no big deal. Having a solid DP and having some of the best zoning normals in the game helps against Bang, you have to play the matchup a bit patiently since jumping in is generally a very bad idea unless she's setting up steins in the air.

Does anyone touch the matchup thread anymore? Is there nothing to add? I would like specific help on the carl matchup. Already posted question etc. in the carl section of the matchup thread.

I wasn't watching the stream cause I'm not awesome. Hopefully most of your matches will be on BBvlog though so I can critique you Dacid :)

In the meantime leveling up in ranked takes way too fucking long. I just want my platinum already...

congrats! i was at work the whole time.

all i've heard is that you manhandled singles and got wrecked by backdash lasers in 5v5

i'm happy to hear you used FRKZ alot, apparently alot of people were moaning about it so good job.

i think bang v mu is 5.5 in bang's favor, he just has wayy too many tools to keep it even

whats this BBvlog? was hoping to watch some of Dacidbro matches...

Also, not sure if this is the right place to be asking questions...but, i'm having trouble doing the air combo with j.B>j.4C>(jump?)j.4C>j.C, i always just drop down after the first j.4C...either that or i jump and miss (opponent techs). Any tips on how to do these? That and the TK D nails follow up after the BnB...

congrats! i was at work the whole time.

all i've heard is that you manhandled singles and got wrecked by backdash lasers in 5v5

i'm happy to hear you used FRKZ alot, apparently alot of people were moaning about it so good job.

i think bang v mu is 5.5 in bang's favor, he just has wayy too many tools to keep it even

I think alot of opinions on the matchup differ, basically because there are so few Mu players of any caliber, and even fewer good Mu players. A competent Mu can pressure Bang pretty confidently with 2B blockstrings and autopiloting will get you lasered in the ass into CH combo. Nails don't really do that much for getting in since she'll win a projectile trade, it's better to keep them for locking her down. Also, don't guard point her projectiles. Bang can crush her really quickly if he plays his cards right, as with any character in this game lol, but she has more tools than most characters to keep him out of her face.

whats this BBvlog? was hoping to watch some of Dacidbro matches...

Also, not sure if this is the right place to be asking questions...but, i'm having trouble doing the air combo with j.B>j.4C>(jump?)j.4C>j.C, i always just drop down after the first j.4C...either that or i jump and miss (opponent techs). Any tips on how to do these? That and the TK D nails follow up after the BnB...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBBVlog they are uploadinh norcal install videos now

If you are dropping down its because you are inputting the double jump too early (you need to input it much later than you would think) or because you are trying to do it after 6C which is impossible. If the 2nd j4C is whiffing the opponent is too low and you need to leave out the 2nd j4C and just djC.

TK d nails after the BNB doesnt mean anything to me. TK d nails is just 2369D

Oh, and another note about the combos I was using ending on 6C jD web d5C 6D bumper, the damage was fucking nice, and the bumper oki was fucking nice too. might just stick with them.

Also; every one of my BB matches made it to the stream except my match with Willy, IIRC. everything streamed is recorded; therefore, almost every match I had will be uploaded on the BBVlog :)

But none of my money matches :(

What is this nonsense. You don't talk about BANG in the Bang social thread. Where is the Jersey and the Cali and the people being faggots and learning Tager. I'm ashamed at all of you. This place used to be a match for the MD thread. What happened, guys?

Hmm, someone else other than me using FRKZ, but do you go for it EVERY MATCH!? :D

Yeah people around here all bitch about it whenever I use it. Like one of the players who just came back from Taiwan ate 6k from a FRKZ combo from me and was flipping shit at the damage and mixups. Though, you do have to worry about IB auto-correct DP... :(

Blazblue does not have auto correct at all.

smart players could input Dps in both ways though to option select the crossup.

Weird, because the other day I was playing, using FRKZ and I got IB dp'd during the pressure, my opponent told me that it auto-corrected to the other side which to where I was going.