Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS1-CSE] Road to Ikaruga - The Bang Social thread - Do you even 3c?

The only thing that auto corrects is dash cancels.

And the only situation where dash canceling gets auto corrected, is Jin's 6C, I believe. It's impossible to happen backwards for any other move iirc.

If only I had joined Dustloop sooner, then I could enjoy the past. My punishment for waiting and seeing.

I've had a very few moments were my stuff has auto corrected.. I don't know how it could not exist and have happened. :psyduck:

And i went FRKZ almost every round at NCI. ;)

I've had a very few moments were my stuff has auto corrected.. I don't know how it could not exist and have happened. :psyduck:

And i went FRKZ almost every round at NCI. ;)

Copycat :/

Remember when Dacid thought FRKZ was a waste of time?

This was when he didn't know combos.

Oh wait... he still doesn't.

Dacid, what the hell autocorrected for bang?

This confuses me greatly.

:psyduck:

And Huey, I was going to mention Ragna 5D, I just couldn't recall a time where it hit so high that they went behind him.

So basically I can't remember seeing a time where 5D > opponent crosses up > 44 becomes 5D > 66.

Remember when Dacid thought FRKZ was a waste of time?

This amuses me as well.

Remember when just about everyone thought Bumpers were a waste of time? Yea....Dacid used those too. Lol. Times have changed around these parts.

This amuses me as well.

Remember when just about every stupid american thought Bumpers were a waste of time?

;)

Yeah I'm surprised people threw away bumpers when CS came out :/...

I still use some of the same BBCT setups like 5B 2B 6C j.D 6A 623B 6C j.623B 2C 214B/C

5A 5A does not combo anymore from CT

bang's biggest nerf

But 2A 2A does.

Bang's biggest buff.

:kitty:

Hey, I immediately revoked my harsh words for FRKZ when I watched Nezu hit the j4C loops. I was immediately sold. I just didn't have the execution for it back then. :]

And bumpers, I recently realized they're good as hell. I was needing a better way to approach Lambda, and thought "Oh yeah huh" and then also realized "oh yeah mix up".. then I was like "Oh yeah, I should use these all the fucking time, I'm an idiot"

But 2A 2A does.

Bang's biggest buff.

:kitty:

2A leads to decent damage but 2A 2A doesnt lead to anything. For double lows I always do 5A 2A 5A 2A.

Trollin the bang forums :o

Good to know that accidentally putting up bumpers is not such a bad thing for me anymore.

It never was. There are just usually better ways to spend nails.

I like bumpers vs. Tager. I have trouble vs. Tager sadly.

You and me both, Daiandoh. At the early AI tournaments, Mike Z was soooo hard for me, because I'm just like.. what the fuck is a command grab

It sucked so much I developed the Dnail easy way out trick, because I still can't guess between colider and 360.. no way. My yomi sucks lol

Bang can zone Tager with 5B lmao. If only Tager's 5C was as fast as Bang 5B maybe he'd be a viable character.

Oh and if he could do 3.5 off it without spark bolt :p

You and me both, Daiandoh. At the early AI tournaments, Mike Z was soooo hard for me, because I'm just like.. what the fuck is a command grab

It sucked so much I developed the Dnail easy way out trick, because I still can't guess between colider and 360.. no way. My yomi sucks lol

I just fall for 720 no matter how obvious it is every damn time lol.

Don't tech in the air against tager and you avoid 75% of his gimmicks. If I had followed that rule at NCI it would have been a shutout. But I'm stupid, so I rely on my character to win instead. (Not too proud of my performance against Mike)