Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

Man this community is dead as fuck but it's ok GG BB all bad games compared to Mahvel. Unlike GG, in Mahvel tier list does matter. I like playing games that I can whore the shit out of toptiers and win without thinking so much. That's why I still love BB and making my move into Capcom Comm. Bye airdasher games. I might play time to time but I don't see myself playing seriously anymore.

and I am just jokes. I still love GG :)

and here's more salt from Pui

actually I don't really find any fighting games to be fun in general. I just like playing games with friends and meeting people.

so I don't give a fuck what I play.

and here's more salt from Pui

We cool Pui We cool

actually I don't really find any fighting games to be fun in general. I just like playing games with friends and meeting people.

so I don't give a fuck what I play. l

This is a complete and utter lie. You spend more time in training mode than you do playing against real people. How do you explain that sir?

Mahvel Pui is a beast.

Marvel Jon on the other hand....

So everyone jumping ship for marvel?

If you play zero or vergil, you should be taken out back and shot in the head.

Mahvel Pui is a beast.

Marvel Jon on the other hand....

So everyone jumping ship for marvel?

If you play zero or vergil, you should be taken out back and shot in the head.

jumping a sinking ship.

I'm just endlessly getting bodied for using chun ironman jill lol. Swapped out the only decent character on my team. you should teach me how to play this game so i can fucking beat these zero vergil dante magneto spencer doom sentinel wesker dormammu niggas. Iteration of every character I play against in a nutshell as anyone else outside of these characters dont do anything.

I think DarkDragon should revive Team Stephens Basement and teach me how to rape in mahvel without using broken tiers. Because after all, if a black man didn't teach you mvc3 then you're not really playing mahvel, you're playing marvel.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DD plays wesker doom chris bro

the only "bad" character in that team is chris... who was considered the decent character on my team... until i switched him out