Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

It looks like Shoryuken is backing up the claim that Mori made about that console patch being moved up. I will resume hosting after I return from Texas mid-late April and start considering ideas for a post-patch pre-EVO ranbat season 2, if the interest check is high enough.

I know some of you are still planning on working hard on BB for EVO and luckily we'll be in Summer Break for the school kids during the time leading up till EVO so it'll be a good chance for practice.

Sorry for being late on this. Thank you Tempered and Dipstick for hosting on Friday. It was a lot of fun getting to play some games again! I've been hating training mode and netplay a lot lately, so it was awesome to be able to play in person.

aaaaand it works (mostly)

Ruben, the next time you come by here, bring a USB stick (32GB or more) and I can give you the data update. Or the next time you're hosting, I'll bring a USB stick with it.

Sorry for being late on this. Thank you Tempered and Dipstick for hosting on Friday. It was a lot of fun getting to play some games again! I've been hating training mode and netplay a lot lately, so it was awesome to be able to play in person.

It's good to see people come out... too much netplay can be dangerous. That and you should learn Melty Blood. :v:

Oh thank god Youtube videos get embedded properly now, I don't have to click the link to find out that I didn't in fact want to click the link.

Oh God, loading the video thread is going to be a pain now. Unless I can figure out how to change the number of posts per page, that is.

I guess I'll mess with my avatar later.

Huh. And there's a chat now. Interesting.

EDIT: Actually, loading isn't taking me very long. Also, apparently both Dogura and N-O are playing Sol. What the hell.