Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tae Seong Kim

The Pacific Northwest! Washington, Portland Hipster Forest, and Mutant Farmer players

SOoo0ooooooooo000oo.....

moving into my apartment october 2nd. anybody free to help haul stuff? XD i'll be renting a uhaul to put the stuff into. i just need hands to help XD

I'll be of service ^^

I can provide rides for other laborers back and forth from your new place to your old place cause U-hauls fit two

<3

I was not. Another person from Portland was there though.
I estimate a few thousand people from portland were there.

If you don't want to fill out a profile just let me know what games you play. Can I add your psn for some blaz or whatever?

I estimate a few thousand people from portland were there.

If you don't want to fill out a profile just let me know what games you play. Can I add your psn for some blaz or whatever?

Right about now I have only been playing BB and SSBB. Haven't been playing to much lately. Yeah, add me on PSN maybe it will give me some incentive to play online more.

Oh snap. Make an intro post, kill a thread. That's a crazy power (or bad luck).

Was playing Tales of Symphonia and Mother 3 off and on but got sidetracked by other recent games.

^_^ Good games. I was thinking about playing Mother 3 eventually since a friend of mine is a huuuuuge fan of Earthbound/Mother games. :3

Oh, I forgot to make one of these.

Screen Name: Yugo

Name: Izayah

BB Characters: :HZ: , :BANG: , :TG:

Lots of other games that I haven't played in a long time.

New FB event is up.

Login | Facebook

Don't be shy about bringing setups if you've got them.

Time: Thursday (Today) at 7:00pm - Friday at 12:00am

13108 NE 129th St. Kirkland, WA

Note: Park anywhere on the street.

=============================================

Making a spaghetti dinner tonight and we'll see how that works out. One veggie sauce and one meat sauce.

I'd like to do 3 setups for Guilty this week with one dedicated as the "Guilty Gear Primer" setup for people trying to learn the game and players wanting to teach. The 4th setup will be either BBCS or SSFIV depending on demand. Could get a 5th setup going if someone has another TV.

Here's the priority for games.

...God Tier: Guilty Gear

2nd Tier: BBCS, SSF4

...3rd Tier: Everything else (SSBM, etc.)

Setups:

4 CRT's available on the first floor living room.

1 PS2 and copy of GG:AC(US)

1 Xbox 360

Sticks:

1 PS3 Madcatz TE

1 PS3 Wireless Tekken stick

1 Xbox Wireless Tekken stick

1 Xbox Madcatz SE

- One or more setups will be dedicated to Guilty, always.

- Given the overlap between BlazBlue & Guilty community, I expect we'll always have a setup running BBCS.

- There are a few of us who are always down for SSF4. Don't worry if you show up only for SSF4; it will be provided.

- Melee is a possibility. Some of the old housemates are interested in this which would be something where weopen the basement for a setup.

My cell: 425-894-1642 (Text OK)

I have 4~6 lbs. dry spaghetti, a ton of sauce, and meatballs. Didn't get to grab garlic bread though, so if anybody wants to bring that it'd be good. Drinks are limited too.

-Screen Name: The Contraband

Name: Contra

GG Character(s): :BA::CH:

BB Character(s): :TA::JI:

Other Games: SSFIV: Ibuki/Adon, SSBB, MvC2, TF2, Bad Company 2, Halo: Reach, Stepmania, IIDX, various KOF games that I'm terrible at.