Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unsanctifier

Chipp's FRCs

Hey, I've been trying to get a good list of chipp's FRCs and a general move list for GGAC

I don't have the game at home, I have to play at the arcade and it is a bit hard to find the move list without a pause button.

I can't find a solid move list, or an FRC list, would someone be able to point me in the right direction? =D

Disregard: I checked the frama date

hey there,

you're right - there is no basic move FAQ for chipp (left). most of the old threads got deleted.

FRCs

j.236P: right after the startup. important for combos.

623S: whenchipp turns around in the air (after the apex of the jump)

236S,236K: right after chipp pushes himself off the ground, before the 236K hits

41236K: during the hit

22D/22HS: right when chipp appears, 2f timing, hard.

632146HS: during the first and 3rd flying punches (you can FRC the super fullscreen before it hits, actually)

Awesome, thanks a lot.

The Air Alpha FRC is a bit weird to get used to. Especially when I have to keep in mind what I doing with my jump to know where I'll land after @_@

Somehow the easiest ones for me are the H and D teleports O_o. Also, Leaf Grab, just because it was in #R as well haha.

If they block it, you can FRC to not get instant killed or eat a huge combo.

I posted something about that year ago...

On normal hit, the only thing I can think of is 623S > FRC > j.D to knockdown, or add 623S after j.D

On counter hit:

623S > FRC > j.D > 236P *extension > FRC > S > HS > iad j.P > j.D > 236P

623S > FRC > j.D > land > S > HS > j.D

623S > FRC > j.D > land > S > HS > 41236K,D ---178dmg

623S > FRC > j.D > land > S > HS > iad j.P > j.D > 236P * extension > FRC > S > HS > j.D --- 216dmg

All of this is only possible in corner, obviously

Midscreen:

623S > FRC > ad j.D

Usefull when you know that it will kill your opponent.

BTW, is FRCing the 632146 really help with anything?? if yes pls tell me; it's been on my mind for some time now,...

If you're at the right distance, you can FRC on either point for an unavoidable throw. 75% tension for one throw is pretty lulzy but it's won me matches and applause ^^Worst case you get set up for leaf throw pressure.

You can also FRC zansei roga into

from behind the throw point:

2K(whiff) 2D/5D->standard combo

2K (whiff) run up and throw

The first slash is low enough that you can 2K and hit the ground almost instantly; also Chipp will curve downwards once you FRC.

in front of the throw point:

Walljump->crossover j.D/throw

...I spent way too much time practicing that shit :D