Sign in to follow this  
Caveman

How to airdash after the Chemical Love

But if I do launch, j.S, j.HS, HCL frc, iad, j.S VCL, it comes out like butter.

yeah, in this combo you have a lot of time to prepare your hands for 6,FRC,6. Something like jK,2K,6P,HCL,6,FRC,6 (vs Sols) is harder.

if the jk connects, you might as well do 5s© for more damage if you can hit confirm it. If it didn't hit and you still did 5s©, you could follow up with 2s for a low, and then do 6hcl6 frc if it was auto JIed or if you JI on the 5s. The alternative would be if you thought they would block low after 5s, you can do a tk S dive and then do 5k CL 6frc6->combo.

I can see the inputs on my screen and all of the inputs are correct but after the 6FRC6 I dont get a dash, like I simply just FRC and walk, is there a particualr timing then for the first 6 wen I 6FRC6, I'v managed to get it out like a hand full of times but its not working out can some clarify plz

I can see the inputs on my screen and all of the inputs are correct but after the 6FRC6 I dont get a dash, like I simply just FRC and walk, is there a particualr timing then for the first 6 wen I 6FRC6, I'v managed to get it out like a hand full of times but its not working out can some clarify plz

Best advice would be to watch the video in the first post.

To airdash after HCL FRC you either need to JI beforehand or do the HCL as a TK/360 motion.

k I GOT IT !! the damn timiing is so specific but it works now :D !! thankx a bunch, now to learn how to properly 6FRC6 from a grab :s !

I practice about 3 hours a day, and I've only been using I-No for about 2 weeks, and I've learned how to do the HCL 6FRC6 in the combo, in the corner, 5S© 6P 5H j.S j.H HCL 6FRC6 j.S VCL.... It does crap for damage, but it looks cool for just picking up the character, no? What I do, is I press 6FRC6 as soon as I see HCL come out. It has a sort of rhythm to it that you just have get used to it. Even if it doesn't even look like you're landing the FRC at all, just keep practicing it over and over again, because when you do land the FRC, your fingers will get used to the rhythm, and you'll learn to do it on reaction. ^_^

I just picked up accent core and decided to learn I-no as well. What i do understand is how to do the TK HCL, but what i don't understand is jump installing the HCL w/o the TK. Does it have something to do with jumping and then canceling the jump with a normal move? like, 6p, [8] 5hs, HCL, then airdash, where [8] is the cancled jump?

You have to do it with a move that is jump cancelable. 6P isn't jump cancelable, so it won't be able to work there. you can use 5S© and 5K, and also keep in mind that her hover dash gives her auto jump install properties. you can read more about jump installing in the faq thread in the foundation forum :3

I've been practicing for a bit now. And from what i can tell the biggest issue with NOT dashing is the legit JI . Whenever i do the motion for the JI HCL in a fluid fashion the Air dash comes out perfect. You have to be very very fast with this and make sure you're tapping that final 6 or 4 (depending on which direction you're facing) to ensure the Air dash happens. I'm still practicing however so.. this is just scrub talk >< :vbang:

Hover dash is her normal 6,6 dash from the ground If you whiff a move b4 you land or just land from her hover dash and continue into a ground move w/o going into a neutral state, you will retain her air dash property as if you were still in the air. you cant do this however if you air dashed already before landing.

Hover dash is her normal 6,6 dash from the ground

If you whiff a move b4 you land or just land from her hover dash and continue into a ground move w/o going into a neutral state, you will retain her air dash property as if you were still in the air.

you cant do this however if you air dashed already before landing.

I haven't practiced this yet... is this difficult to do? Just as a clarification it would be like tapping k as your feet hit the ground to do a standing kick than you can just do a normal HCL and it would be JI provided you tapped k fast enough on the landing??

yep pretty much. its prob the easiest way to get a ji. best way to try it out is to use a crouching move since none are jump cancellable and you wont get a tk chem love out by accident.

If grounded HCL hit, you'd airdash into j.S j.HS and 5P or 5K to recombo with tension. You can VCL but it won't be the optimal super-duper fast fall one, since most of the time it'd whiff. Against Sol or Axl you're gonna have to VCL anyway. These are all midscreen stuff, FYI; in the corner you can just 5S or 5HS if height permits and then go crazy. IIRC you can get super-duper fast fall VCL in the corner, but I need to check on that. 6P HCL or 2D HCL, you generally have to j.S VCL. Chars like Pot or Testis you can still do j.S j.HS. Can allow for super-duper fast fall VCL and a dashing recombo followup, but I think this is character-dependent. 6P 5HS HCL or post-STBT HCL you can do j.S super duper fast fall VCL easily. And also easily get dashing recombo at midscreen. If in corner, you can even do 5S VCL before 5Sing again to dive comboes. If you were fairly deep in the corner at the HCL (normally spacing of STBT HCL) you can even do j.HS super-duper fast fall VCL which again at this spacing shouldn't push you back too much and still get good spacing for dives. Another alternative is to just HCL airdash fast fall VCL. Both alternatives won't suffer the same guard proration as j.S VCL and still preserve optimal dive combo height/spacing; given that you weren't too far out in the first place. You can seriously rock out in the corner.

Let me ask you guys this, if they were to alter I-no's inputs someday (not saying they will, but might) would that change her game any?

Like say instead of 632146K/S that it was 623K or 421S instead?

The reason I ask is because they already simplified Order-Sol's Charge System Input, Dragon Install Sakkai, and Dizzy's "Necro's Anger" inputs. So is there any likelihood?

I would hope so myself.

I would really hate a dragon punch input for chemical love. I really like the current input and find it very fitting for the move. As for the change I dislike the new Necro's Anger input. Often I forget I have that move or use the old input and nothing comes out because I'm used to the old input. Yea the 632146+P input is easier but it just isn't Dizzy for me. Besides, I like the original 34123646+P input and right now only 2 ex-charachters utilize it. :(

Also, do you realize how difficult it would be to TK CL with the dragon punch input?

Koichi would commit suicide if I-no's CL was 623K

Hello, I have a couple of questions regarding to the 6FRC6 for both CLs. Does it have to JI'ed and TK'ed or one of them only? oh and about I-no's hover dash, It gives her JI properties no ? when and for how long? does doing Hover Dash -> j.K -> j.S and landing cancel the JI property or anything? Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance.

either one but not necessary to do both. If you keep playing or just pay attention when your playing and know what situation your in, you'll know when you can and cannot do which one (or you may have an option) I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) it's until she goes nuetral. So by doing d.K,S land 2K,2S,2D CL frc you still have the JI from the dash. I think as long as it combos you keep the JI, but if you go nuetral (5) or w/e your doing doesn't combo then you lose the JI

That's correct. JI lasts until you go neutral. You can do a dash, do nothing, land and do whatever gatling/combo and it will be JI-ed, as long as you started doing something the moment you landed from her dash.

either one but not necessary to do both. If you keep playing or just pay attention when your playing and know what situation your in, you'll know when you can and cannot do which one (or you may have an option)

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) it's until she goes nuetral. So by doing d.K,S land 2K,2S,2D CL frc you still have the JI from the dash. I think as long as it combos you keep the JI, but if you go nuetral (5) or w/e your doing doesn't combo then you lose the JI

you can do moves standing neutral too, such as close slash when you land. But yeah, it's basically right away or she loses it.

Sign in to follow this