Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSlyMoogle

Anji Mito: Random Thread

Anji can combo after On...it's just not worth it unless it's a sure-kill...or spend 50%-75% tension for an issei:ougi (FRC into 5S On) which hardly adds any real damage to it.

Anji can combo after On...it's just not worth it unless it's a sure-kill...or spend 50%-75% tension for an issei:ougi (FRC into 5S On) which hardly adds any real damage to it.

Hs fuujin into fb rin isnt a bad idea still nets good damage even after an airthrow and its worth it if u can knock them down in the corner granted u may have 2 spend 25%-50% to do it.

Or just sj. SPSD to add a little damage (or a pretty noticeable amount, if On wasn't done after a long combo) for no tension cost.

he knows, dawnbringer's actually the one who told me about sj. KSPSD which adds like 1-2 extra damage but hey, damage is damage lol. some characters it's better to leave out the jK but I forget why

he knows, dawnbringer's actually the one who told me about sj. KSPSD which adds like 1-2 extra damage but hey, damage is damage lol. some characters it's better to leave out the jK but I forget why

I've noticed when I so sj combos, K tends to whiff on some charas, so I just do SPSD

some characters yeah, but I use it against characters I know it works on, which happen to be the ones I most often play against. if that's too much to think about for 1 or 2 more damage than don't sweat it

I think the answer you guys are looking for is Sj, S, P, K, S, D. That's what Kenji has done...But... Is Sj combo REALLY the answer when you could have had a corner knockdown with another variation of the ground combo?

who says we'd have a corner knockdown? even the basic air combo after On generally fails in corner anyways

No, he meant that, if possible, you should follow-up On with HS Fuujin or 5S© xx S Fuujin into combo/knockdown. Only thing SJ combo allows for more than the previously mentioned follow-ups is a potential tech trap.

I played Anji today. My final is done xD Horray. So I played for few rounds playing with CPU and man I suck now. Must be consequence of playing Johnny too much (lol what about final)

should get on msn more since you're not as busy. cpu is trash. anji is trash. johnny is trash. but anji and johnny are awesome trash. so yea.

I played Anji today. My final is done xD Horray. So I played for few rounds playing with CPU and man I suck now. Must be consequence of playing Johnny too much (lol what about final)

wtf

more anji, less johnny @_@

Is Anji a tough character to master? if he's easier than I-NO and Bridget i'll start using him. How is his counter moves done is it before or after the character hits? please help

Most people are easier than I-No, and I never really had much trouble with Bridget (although master is hard to say anyone has done it).

Anji is a relatively easy character to learn his BnBs, but one big problem people run into is that you the player must have exceptional reaction time to become decent with him.

Not a hard character, but using his GPs can be pretty tough, unless you can react near instantaneously.

think of his guardpoints like parry, where it catches the move... then you hit a button right when it does! except.. if you miss, which is pretty easy to do, your in a move.... a move thats probably not ahead on block.... treeeessss risky

Ok,Anji's not the hardest to pick up...in fact,he's one of the easiest.His combos and strings are pretty easy overall. HOWEVER,in tournament play,Anjis generally don't do well (with a few exceptions).He is a character with glaring weaknesses (only a few moves with very slight frame advantage (negatives on all others basically),although this is compensated with guard points (which allow you to autoguard during an attack,but it is extremely limited in area and frames...IE: 6K only has 1-6 frames of upper body autoguard).So it's not that reliable,but can be rewarding (though it's higher risk for a low reward since you eat a counter hit if you guess wrong). Anji's basically a High Risk Low Return character and tension reliant for combos/frame trapping/pressure.If you're wanting to use Anji,be prepared with all your heart...it's a LONG trip towards victory.

3K has low autogard frames 1-5. You can check here for each characters frame data which has notes on the special properties of each move.