Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sophisticat

[CPEX] Hakumen Gameplay Discussion

I'm not even sure if most BB players know what an RC is. I don't ever see Hakumen players use it even when it makes sense to :v:

youll have to pry those stars out of my cold dead hands

B-but...the backdash OS makes an RC viable off of 3C! And there's using it for safety in some situations, like ones where Kishuu will get you CH or killed!

Who am I kidding? Haku doesn't use RCs :vbang:

That raises a question...why don't we use RC? Do we love meter that much?

why RC when you can zantetsu? most of our moves cancel together pretty well anyway.

ive only ever RC'd when im mad someone is blocking, lol.

i.e 2A 2B 214A RC 6B lol

I only RC when I do something stupid by accident that's going to get me killed, like 3C point blank and get it blocked when we're both almost dead.

The two reasons I've had to RC is the one that Mac stated, where they block a 3c point blank, or to confirm off 6b for more damage.

I can't really think of any other uses for RC

Oh, and if you have a lot of stars and get CH j.c in the corner, I've seen crazy combos that RC > OD the j.C instead of OD cancelling it so you get the full OD time.

Man, I'm such a scrub I almost never RC. The only time I remember RCing is in CS when Haku couldn't do shit after his back throw. So, in some cases it was beneficial to go ahead and cancel your grab animation so that you could get some good damage off of it. But now, yeah I just Kishuu more often or not.

Sans, since you went through the trouble of adding me, want to play? I haven't fought any fellow Haku's in a while. Well the last time was Omnix.

Not to be the outsider, or little brother trying to tag along, but I need some good ol' fashion bros to play with from time to time who won't judge me or make fun of my weird nipples.

Yeah later tonight would be fine, I just gotta start writing up this paper.

Maybe I'll get on around 9PM Central TIme. Looks like I had less time than I thought, might be later. Around 10 maybe.

Man the wiki needs some love, it's deader than dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the issue that you have with it?

I was thinking of making a "Hakumen Everything Guide" once but the wiki is pretty much that.