Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS2] Hazama Video Posting/Discussion Thread

New Hazama tutorial uploaded on Jourdal's channel. Best tutorial I've seen for Hazama in CS2 so far. Seems to address all the issues with 6C, 6DA, 4DA, j.6DD and etc. Can anyone translate it?

Yeah, that tutorial was nothing short of amazing. Even a rough translation would help immensely. Watched it this morning, and practiced for around a couple hours.

The thing that impressed me the most was the double Jayoku relaunch combo. If this works on everyone, we might just have our new 9.5k BnB...

Challenge 10 disappointed me a lot. It was the same as the PSP challenge. Challenge 9 was... ok I guess.

Challenge 10 disappointed me a lot. It was the same as the PSP challenge. Challenge 9 was... ok I guess.

yeah i just done his trials. After you get the timing of the qcb+D~C and then the quick dash in f+C its not as difficult as i thought. Where does one go from here to in respect to learning hazama

yeah i just done his trials. After you get the timing of the qcb+D~C and then the quick dash in f+C its not as difficult as i thought. Where does one go from here to in respect to learning hazama

Combo-wise? Learn his meter-builder stuff and also his full 50% Jayoku relaunch combo.

Playstyle-wise learn how to use his chains properly. There should be threads for both of the above.