Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2] Platinum the Trinity Video Index

Shadow using Platinum????? That is sweet. His platinum is really good so far and there were so many new things that he did that the other plat players wasn't doing. I also like the colour that he was using. I am totally looking forward to seeing more vids of him playing with platinum.

As much as I hate the sight of Platinum getting hit by Bang's astral I gotta admit the new Opening theme makes a kickass astral theme. As least she made Bang work for his win.

Platinum vs. Bang at around 10:00

Warning, it contains Platinum getting hit by Bang's astral. Otherwise pretty solid Platinum play. You can land 2C twice after landing Plat's throw in the corner. Any more that that, and the opponent can tech out of it.

Unrelated note: Hazama looks like a beast in the corner.

Then again... so does every character so far in BBCS2. :v:

I have returned, for a short time at least. Been more than busy lately.

Adding videos.

Any vids of her second DD being used? (with or without skill) I found one but she dies almost immediately after.

Upgraded hammer footage.

The "P" in Platinum actually stands for Potemkin. Not to mention they both are 8-letter names and share 5 common letters. Hmmmmm.

There's also upgraded missile and bomb footage. I can't remember the exact videos though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z-k0cpMYxQ - Platinum (Shadow) Vs Valkenhayn @ 7:25

I saw some new stuffs in this match. The things that I picked up are the following:

1) Platinum can cancel her j2.c into swallow moon which is sweet for mix up - @ 8:00

2) Platinum attack Valkenhayn with j2.c in the air and Valkenhayn seems to go upward when he was attack by that move - @ 8:14

3) Platinum was in the "ITS HAMMER TIME!!!!" mode and I reckon that it does do a bit of stun to the opponent - @ 9:26

Alright, so Plat's j.2C has uses after all. That's nice to know, plus mixups into Swallow Moon are always appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5mQWwTyQYY

There are 2 Platinum (Shadow) matches in this vid which you guys should see.

Platinum Vs Jin

1) Platinum's missiles destroyed Jin's projectile @ 0:16

2) Platinum did a jc into j.D (Pan) AND you can combo afterwards @ 0:29

3) Platinum hit jin with the Pan in the air and the ground bounce of that was big enough for Platinum to still carry on with her combo. In other words, you can combo after j.D (Pan) @ 0:55

4) Platinum did 2C, ran underneath bang and did 2C Again in Midscreen!!!!! So, I guess it is not only a corner combo then - @ 1:53

5) (This is possibly the best part of the match) Platinum hit Jin with her hammer and destroyed Jin's guard primers making him to freeze. AND THEN, Platinum did her Astral Finish.

Platinum Vs Litchi (Its start @ 6:09)

1) You can cancel j.C into j2.C - @ 7:00

...Please tell me Platinum doesn't have her own astral music. I might have to forget I ever looked at Tager if she keeps this awesomeness up.

Also, might as well put wings on that staff 'cause it's a freaking anchor. o_o Dear God, she's May, Dizzy, and Faust wrapped up all into one. And people thought Bang was awesome..

Since when?

Since "BAAAANG, BAAAANG, BANG BANG BA-BANG" and "There are two things in this world I Can Not stand! Lies, and evil and lies! And BELL PEPPERS!!!!"

Also, might as well put wings on that staff 'cause it's a freaking anchor. o_o Dear God, she's May, Dizzy, and Faust wrapped up all into one. And people thought Bang was awesome..

Swap dizzy for Zappa and you are correct. Platinum has nothing that is similar to Dizzy. Not even Platinum's bubble is similar to dizzy's bubble. Platinum's bubble only trap characters inside the bubble but she can't pop her own bubble where as Dizzy can pop her own bubble but can't trap anyone in it.

I'm suprised no one is talking about her Bridget pallete yet. Also shadow's awesomeness ain't making this wait any better. It's like Platinum gets more awesome with each vid. Also lol at Platinum's missiles completely eating jin's projectiles I bet bombs can do it too. Also I wanna see Platinum vs. Rachel really bad now.

Honestly, considering the videos, it seems that people only use the bombs and missiles for spam zoning, wanting to get straight to the frying pan spike and the 2-primer crushing mallet.

Though, that makes me wonder. With a full barrier gauge, does a 2-primer break on the last primer do auto-guard break, or does it just instant-Danger state? (assuming 50% barrier blocking 1 guard primer smash)

Though, that makes me wonder. With a full barrier gauge, does a 2-primer break on the last primer do auto-guard break, or does it just instant-Danger state? (assuming 50% barrier blocking 1 guard primer smash)

If you barrier while they hit you with a move that takes of primers, then you would be in the last primer state. If you don't barrier, then your guard will break. I hope this make sense.