Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CSE] Video Discussion Mk.II

Any character, including Tager can be scary in the right hands, but Makoto, Noel, Carl, Arakune, Tao, Hazama and Jin (him, not as much as the rest) are on their own level. I want to include Platinum there, but it's a bit too early to tell.

Huh? How is jin less scary than carl,arakune, and tao when he's been considered a stronger character from the get go. WE may have just gotten platinum but the japanese have had her since December and they've considered nothing higher than B in the 6 months they've had her.

You can probably name more strong players for Jin than any other character.

didn't Kyaku switch to Platinum a while back? I remember him winning a tournament with her and he played amazingly.

Quite a few characters are overpowered but not cripplingly so. Literally everyone but Tager can be gross as hell in this game. It's very refreshing.

He did but i've mostly seen him as carl lately (he's number 1 psr carl) he goes under a different handle occasionally though.

I know he entered a Tachikawa event under the handle Hame Rareta once from like last month or so. Every other time after that it was Kyaku though lol.

Ragna hasn't been top tier since people figured out how to block his average mixup in cs1.

I didn't know that, guess it was just all the combo videos with him and match ups. Thanks.

didn't Kyaku switch to Platinum a while back? I remember him winning a tournament with her and he played amazingly.

Well he still mains Carl, it's his number one character.

Quite a few characters are overpowered but not cripplingly so. Literally everyone but Tager can be gross as hell in this game. It's very refreshing.

Poor Tager, but even Bang can still be good? Impressive, even though I don't main Rachel it is good to hear even she can be devistating still. Her health and guard are still trash though.

Tager is still a little weak. Akira can stomp on a lot of people with him though.

Makoto seems to be the best at running a hurt train, but lots of characters can pretty much roll a round if they get the advantage, Makoto just seems to have an easier time getting and keeping it.

I never saw many Akira matches, I need to check him out, it is sad that they can't do too much with Tager, they should make him like Potenkin from Guilty gear, now that would make Tager godlike. And I can believe you on that Makoto, I heard a few players even switched over to playing as her now.

It's probably be easier to go to the character video threads for specific players since they're usually organized than trying to scour through here and hope someone remembers which one has those players since the video thread here is updated daily.

Okay thanks, I will check those out.

Poor Tager, but even Bang can still be good? Impressive, even though I don't main Rachel it is good to hear even she can be devistating still. Her health and guard are still trash though.

Bang is just fine. And er...Rachel has perfectly average health (11k; Same as Makoto, Hazama, Litchi, Tsubaki, and Noel. More than Ragna, Lambda, Valk, Mu, Platinum, Tao, Carl, and Arakune. Heck, only Jin, Tager, Bang and Hakumen have more than she does.). She is "weak" on guard primers, at 4, but there's not really that much variety there this time out - like 90% of the cast has 4 or 5, which means they have 2 after a burst.

Jourdal, Jin is not as scary to me because he can't just random hit you and do loads of damage. Even though he is godly, he is not unfair. Carl and Ara are just retarded, they can kill you for one mistake.

Oh lol, i see what you mean he's easy as it is....

I don't really think Carl and Ara are retarded....i mean so long as they aren't banned.

I really lost track of how much shit valk got...he's been getting so much love lately lol.

Ivysaur is seriously considering changing characters because carl is so stupid again

I dunno what he's talking about though, I think he's great :D

Carl is a 1 combo character son.

Quite a few Carl players I changing from Carl.

Bang is just fine. And er...Rachel has perfectly average health (11k; Same as Makoto, Hazama, Litchi, Tsubaki, and Noel. More than Ragna, Lambda, Valk, Mu, Platinum, Tao, Carl, and Arakune. Heck, only Jin, Tager, Bang and Hakumen have more than she does.). She is "weak" on guard primers, at 4, but there's not really that much variety there this time out - like 90% of the cast has 4 or 5, which means they have 2 after a burst.

Good to know about Bang. But Rachel? I dunno when I played against her using Bang I took her out rather quickly but you may be right considering I killed Ragna faster but at least with him it's understandable, as for her guard I don't mean how many she has I mean how easily they break, using Bang's B,B, dragonpunch B, I was able to take out like two libras every time, same with using Carl's Nirvana (Although that already does heavy damage) still you are probably right, I haven't played the game's new additions for very long so it is most likely my imagination.

I hope Carl never gets banned, I always felt he was the Nes (From Super smash bros.) of Blazblue, lots I people (That I knew personally) thought he sucked until I showed them videos of Kyaku and DIO. And then I started playing as him, I really don't see why he should be considered overpowered when he is pretty much a 1 combo character that is difficult to use. As for Arakune I have no idea since I have not been watching any matches with him but I hear he is pretty OP.

Good to know about Bang. But Rachel? I dunno when I played against her using Bang I took her out rather quickly but you may be right considering I killed Ragna faster but at least with him it's understandable, as for her guard I don't mean how many she has I mean how easily they break, using Bang's B,B, dragonpunch B, I was able to take out like two libras every time, same with using Carl's Nirvana (Although that already does heavy damage) still you are probably right, I haven't played the game's new additions for very long so it is most likely my imagination.

There are no character specific rules for primer breaking. A move that breaks one primer on character X breaks on primer on ALL characters. The only determiner of who is harder or easier to guard break is the number of primers they have.

I hope Carl never gets banned, I always felt he was the Nes (From Super smash bros.) of Blazblue, lots I people (That I knew personally) thought he sucked until I showed them videos of Kyaku and DIO. And then I started playing as him, I really don't see why he should be considered overpowered when he is pretty much a 1 combo character that is difficult to use. As for Arakune I have no idea since I have not been watching any matches with him but I hear he is pretty OP.
no one is going to be banned dude... and unless they pull a Kliff, not ever.

I don't really think Carl and Ara are retarded....i mean so long as they aren't banned.

Carl and Ara are retarded. Unblockables and fever mode is some retarded shit. MvC level retarded.

Carl and Ara are retarded. Unblockables and fever mode is some retarded shit. MvC level retarded.
carl's unblockables are cool D:<

as for arakune... I still have difficulty grasping the fact that japanese players are so good they can block his 8 way fever mode mix-up. So godlike.

That amount of retarded and there's still 4 characters ahead of them....it's like CT all over.

if by "retarded" you mean "awesome until it's overdone"

no one is going to be banned dude... and unless they pull a Kliff, not ever.

never really got in-depth with gg, so i'm curious as to why kliff was banned if you don't mind explaining.

That amount of retarded and there's still 4 characters ahead of them....it's like CT all over.

You should never follow a tier list like its law and Arakune has been stupid in every game, but we gotten used to it.