Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaikoXeon

Utah Thread, Backdashing Missionaries since 2013

I know right, I'll message Crom and see if he's able to come and bring his stick.

Edit: At that point we just need a monitor and we are set.

I use stick but I'm pretty sure it's Xbox only

That's why I'm gonna see if Crom can come and if so if he can bring his stick that way we have 2 PS3 sticks, if not we use an Xbox and 2 Xbox sticks, simple as that.

So we talking bout meeting up before or after the ranbat for casuals? I can provide my own transportation easily enough

Day of ranbat, speakin' of:

Tournament Announcement

Second Round at Game Grid

February 18th.

In preperation for Final Round we will play the second round at game grid. Brought to you by 801 Vegeta and Hadouken MD. Top players to be there are 801 Strider, IPeru and Konqrr. There will be a couple of changes so please read the details carefully.

GAMES: We are going to only play the Evo lineup. So the games for this tournament are Street Fighter 4 2012, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, Soul Caliber 5, and King of Fighters 13.

COST: 5 dollar venue fee. 5 dollars per game played. I was not happy with the tiny payout for the side games with the reduced entry fees. You guys can skip one late night taco bell run and play the games you want.

TIME: All games but SF4 will start at 1. Street Fighter will start at 3. Casuals/Registration around 11am. At Gamegrid in the Valley Fair Mall

RULES: All the usual ones apply. Don't pause. King of Fighters has character lock. SC5 might have Devil Jin banned. Need more feedback for that. I heard he is like Akuma in super turbo.

EQUIPMENT: MK9 is on PS3, everything else is on XBOX. BRING YOUR OWN STICK/CONTROLLER.

I want to have 7-8 setups. So I will need help for this. I am going to have some rearranging at GameGrid to make the room for these. Anyone who can make a flyer, make one and put it up. We keep finding more new players. I want to get our numbers up to 75 for street fighter and 30 for side games.

We'll be runnin it on console not a cab sadly. I'm gonna try and find someway to get a CSE cab one of these days

No there's a couple others on SRK but we need to get them on DL so we can see how many we got and try and get others to start playin.

id really like to start arranging casuals and other scheduled meets

think we can discuss this @ the ranbat?

Yay for triple posts Saiko bring your cse Crom cant go which leaves us with only one stick

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Hope were doin this on Xbox so I can brings own stick - EX is loads of fun/hype

Hope were doin this on Xbox so I can brings own stick - EX is loads of fun/hype

tis why I said for Saiko to bring cse cause we wont have a second ps3 stick to use so well have to use xbox

Planned on bringing my CSE any way. Let me know if I need to bring anything else. Also, Shara I am going to pm you my number; text me some time.

OH; GGAC+ on arcades, hype or hype?

Planned on bringing my CSE any way. Let me know if I need to bring anything else. Also, Shara I am going to pm you my number; text me some time.

OH; GGAC+ on arcades, hype or hype?

Hype and cool ill text ya when I can and id say bring your system just in case so we have everything set already

What to? 'We actual sorta play video games, The Utah Thread'

'The Utah Thread'

'Great Odin! GGAC+ w/ Netplay, The Utah Thread'?

Gee I'd love to participate but sadly no one has posted any directions or even locations nor addresses. How was I supposed to get to this magically unknown place again? Cause in not finding any info in this thread about it

Edit: think I figured it out but I doubt I'll be there

Wish you said something earlier or I would have said something. Never head any problems every find thing the place (google and all)