Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaikoXeon

Utah Thread, Backdashing Missionaries since 2013

I have this urge to try and make a better flyer for Josh his looks like a 4 year old did it no offense to him

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

I think it was like made in word (I haven't seen it) honestly, anyone that can / wants to spruce it up should and then the community can pick what they like the most.

it was made in word he just put pictures for each game and one line of text

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Yo! New to the BlazBlue scene. Been in other scenes but just wanted to know whats going on here and introduce myself.

Do people host offline tourneys in Utah or is the scene here dead?

Welcome.

We Right now we really don't have enough people for Tourneys but at the ranbats held monthly at Gamegrid we're gonna do CSE casuals.

Venue Fee if you participate in any of the tourneys goin on (All Evo games are the tourney ones) Other then that no

Nah tis fine tis fine.

Everything is ran on Xbox so if you use pad it'd be a good idea to pick up a PS2>360 Converter or if you use stick you'll be fine if it's dual modded if not someone would let ya borrow one if needed.

Well, there are Ranbats coming up on the 17th at Game Grid arcade if your able to show up, yes there will be BB and people do play Mahval if you still play it.

If you plan on entering one of the tourneys $5 Venue fee and $5 per tourney game, BB is just casuals so it be free.

Say no more!!!! =D The Destination is in mind, and now I know where it!! >=D I'll do what I can.