Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Juice

BBCS1 Tier List: THE FINAL CHAPTER

ahh too lazy to type but here ya go.

she has so so so many options and her pressure-mixup are really hard to yomi plus she's very very mobile which makes chasing her pointless even for mobile characters like Bang. I like to think that she's on a "mini FuuRinKaazan" state due to her mobility; and her dmg output is ridiculous even off 2A or even gold burst.

Also never forget her broken CA, it's 100% safe even if baited and puts her airborne which is where Tao is strongest.

Her health is 95k I know but she's a character with insane potential and has all the tools that make up for the low health and more.

2A...dmg output...ridiculous? she needs meter to do that just like how a lot of people needs meter to do stupid damage off their normals.

Off gold burst? Ok I am done I can't keep doing this.

Xdest help us out man.

Why the fuck are you all arguing with Spirit Juice over a goddamn JBBS tierlist? If you have a problem with it, take it up with Japan. See if they give a shit what you think.

man, why not?

seriously, why not?

I think its a great thing people are questioning this tier list so that people are having actual discussions on the characters.

btw anybody can post shit on jBBS.

Saying anyone can post anything on JBBS is like saying I can post anywhere on the Internet a SSFIV tier list in which Hakan is SSS tier and people will believe me. It's not the same thing at all.

When it comes to information like this, JBBS is reliable.

man, why not?

seriously, why not?

I think its a great thing people are questioning this tier list so that people are having actual discussions on the characters.

btw anybody can post shit on jBBS.

Because the tier list is irrelevant.

Because your opinion is irrelevant.

Because most of you suck at the game.

Because a 100% accurate tier list doesn't change the game.

Because a 0% accurate tier list still doesn't change the game.

Because Continuum Shift is dead.

I can go on.

i'm not saying the point is to argue the tiers.

its so that people have questions about how x character does againist y character.

but hey, this thread probably should've been locked if you DIDNT want people expressing their thoughts on the game.

:(

I personally like to take tier lists into account so even with all the stupid shit that comes to the threads after it can be worth a read. Especially if it is more "balanced" in CS2.

2A...dmg output...ridiculous? she needs meter to do that just like how a lot of people needs meter to do stupid damage off their normals.

Off gold burst? Ok I am done I can't keep doing this.

Xdest help us out man.

(im not sure about that one) she doesn't need meter to combo off her 2A

2A > 6A > taunt loop or regular drive combo

yeah she can do close to 4k off of gold burst meterless ... XDest did this combo on me a while back.

most chars barely touch 3.5 or maybe less off gold burst meterless.

I know for sure I get at least 4.5k from my basic gold burst combo. Gonna see whether I can't get more when I get t.v back.

i don't think taokaka can do ab2 ender off 2A.

i think....

In the corner, she can, I'm pretty sure.

Edit: Yup, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI3eYKAJi1I#t=1m06s

And no, Taokaka's 2A never does damage in a real match. Most of the time people are going to confirm it into a reset of some kind, since it wasn't going to do much damage in the first place.

Mostly people won't hit confirm a single 2A into 3C or 6A, they'll do a 5B or another 2A first. I'm pretty sure 2A's max damage without AB2 is ~2300. But if it's prorated further by another 2A or 5B, it's probably not even going to reach 2k. If you're going for a low that has damage and can taunt loop, why not use 2B, that does ~2800, and can have oki ender because of the taunt loop.

Also Gold Burst -> Taunt Loop x8 is 3.8k.

Edit: Because I didn't refresh to see your post, obviously.

Edited by XDest

2a > 2a > 3c > AB2 > dash 6c > AB2 ender

Does 4.2k but it is pretty hard. She also has a way to carry ppl to the corner during AB2 with taunt loop.

IMO tao should just save the meter for defense instead of using it for damage.

chou's list had

SS Tao and Litchi

S Bang

btw Bang has a slight disadvantage againist taokaka.

He also doesn't have any real reversal options other than daifunka or steel rain (lol) or frkz if you have 4 seals (which makes certain matches harder)

For comparison's sake, this is Chou's list:

SS: Tao Litchi

S: Bang

A: Arakune

B: Carl, Jin, Hakumen

C: Hazama, Lambda, Ragna

---From this point, character potential is limited---

D: Noel

E: Rachel

F: Tsubaki Tager

Original post (he explains his ranking, but I'm not in the mood to translate it all): http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/48579/1284887157/321

Generally anyone who thinks Tao is S tier thinks that her neutral game is so good that it makes up for her low health/primers.