Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IronTager

Most Played Character Of Guilty Gear

Dunno what ye say, because GOOD Ky and Chipp players are rare to find in #R Online, mostly because they have really HORRIBLE matchups and people like to go the easier ways (AKA picking chars with not-so-many weak points).

Last time I played #R Online vs a decent Zato player (I've always mained Ky), I wanted to cry.

Dunno what ye say, because GOOD Ky and Chipp players are rare to find in #R Online, mostly because they have really HORRIBLE matchups and people like to go the easier ways (AKA picking chars with not-so-many weak points).

Last time I played #R Online vs a decent Zato player (I've always mained Ky), I wanted to cry.

Yeah there's been some really spammy Zatos going around lately. Don't get me wrong, they actually know what they're doing too and yeah, many times I've just put down the controller after playing one of those. :D

When I was at Frosty Faustings this year, lotta people were playing Eddie and Testament...sigh...I barely had a chance to try my Ky out on anyone.

I love how every game shows tier whoring at it's fullest, but when you get to Guilty Gear, there's a lot more diversity. The most picked isn't even top tier.

Our Guilty gear community is pretty small, around 12 players.

8 of them main Baiken, the rest varies in Eddie, Bridget, Axl, Pot and HOS players

I love how every game shows tier whoring at it's fullest, but when you get to Guilty Gear, there's a lot more diversity. The most picked isn't even top tier.

to be fair, hideyoshi is quite high on the sbx chart, but he iirc he isnt one of the top tiers, maybe a upper B tier, or A- Tier, he has various troublesome matchups against the other tops of the game, like oichi, mouri, nobunaga and kenshin who btw wasnt present on the sbo

the same for my main date, sadly

to be fair, hideyoshi is quite high on the sbx chart, but he iirc he isnt one of the top tiers, maybe a upper B tier, or A- Tier, he has various troublesome matchups against the other tops of the game, like oichi, mouri, nobunaga and kenshin who btw wasnt present on the sbo

the same for my main date, sadly

I suppose. To be fair, I didn't give SBX a chance. I was pissed to hear it was announced on SBO. It felt like it was just there cause it was another Capcom game to fill the slot.

well, the companies that publish/own the games are the ones that decide what games they want on sbo, capcom releasing the new sb3 on ps3 used sbx as a way to promote it

in other words, asw paid for GG and BB to be on SBO

sega did it for vf5, and did at some point for hnk (why they stoped? its rumored that its something related to their new policy of no making new 2d games)

namco did it for tekken6

examu did it ah3 (and now they will do it for aquapazza why they didnt it for daemonbride its something that i will always wonder)

capcom having many games only means that they can go and put more, 3s sf4, fuc, sbx, sf2

Well, yeah, but another reason why is because Capcom was representing SBO. That's why they got so many fill ins... That, plus, their crappy games are so popular (No matter how bad some are).

well, for me sbx would be always an asw game, the same for hnk

and FUC an 8ing game