Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Have A Name

Western West Virginia...We're not ALL hicks!

Okay, so, I'm new to dustloop, and for a good while now, BlazBlue has been the only game I've cared about. I've only been able to play CT on the PC, and only online. I feel both like I've capped out in skill from online opponents, and that I'm way too behind, what with CS2 coming out and all that.

Basically, I've decided to come out and see if there's anybody at all here in the area (mostly in the Parkersburg are) who plays fighting games. I'm only decent at BlazBlue, but I'm more than willing to play anything you got.

I think I did this right...

I'm in clarksburg, and I'm a total noober at GGXRD, after I get the most knowledge I can from playing all the various offline modes, I'll be leveling up my skills with online play. Hit me up peeps!

Heya guys. I'm out of Clarksburg, but I run tournaments up in Morgantown on Saturdays for stuff, mostly Smash, but I always have setups for Xrd/UNIEL/BB/SFIV/etc with me and a couple extra sticks too. We have a couple regulars who play on a very low level, and a few other players who are just starting out with GG/BB. If people are interested in playing offline I'd be down for that, and you can always come up to Four Horsemen in the Morgantown Mall on Saturdays and grab games too. This Saturday is our first Smash monthly if you're in to that. If we started having a good turnout for GG or BB or hell, anything other than Smash I'd be down for adding it to our ranbats events for sure. Should we start running events I already have a stream setup too, so that's a thing.

Heya guys. I'm out of Clarksburg, but I run tournaments up in Morgantown on Saturdays for stuff, mostly Smash, but I always have setups for Xrd/UNIEL/BB/SFIV/etc with me and a couple extra sticks too. We have a couple regulars who play on a very low level, and a few other players who are just starting out with GG/BB. If people are interested in playing offline I'd be down for that, and you can always come up to Four Horsemen in the Morgantown Mall on Saturdays and grab games too. This Saturday is our first Smash monthly if you're in to that. If we started having a good turnout for GG or BB or hell, anything other than Smash I'd be down for adding it to our ranbats events for sure. Should we start running events I already have a stream setup too, so that's a thing.

Hey do you guys still meet up in morgantown on saturdays? I took a small break from fighters, but I'm back on the scene! I play GGXRD, Fighting Climax, and BlazeBlue.  I have sticks for both PS4 and XB1. If you guys still meet up, shoot me the time and I'll come check it out.

Hey do you guys still meet up in morgantown on saturdays? I took a small break from fighters, but I'm back on the scene! I play GGXRD, Fighting Climax, and BlazeBlue.  I have sticks for both PS4 and XB1. If you guys still meet up, shoot me the time and I'll come check it out.

We're there every Saturday, I usually get there around noon to set up, but I'm always there by 2 at the latest. Unfortunately we play on PS3, but I always have a spare stick with me.

On 10/26/2015, 10:56:39, 30+ said:

We're there every Saturday, I usually get there around noon to set up, but I'm always there by 2 at the latest. Unfortunately we play on PS3, but I always have a spare stick with me.

Sounds good! I play fighting climax on my PS3, plus I have a TE2 arcadestick which works for both the PS3 & PS4. I am going try to make it out this saturday. You can add me on psn if you like. psn: Tech_Bruh