Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Ultima

[CS2] Ragna Combos Thread

Ok, it may be too late since CS2+ is almost out but I came with these BK stuff:

Works on crouching and standing if you use plain 6C.

Starting P2 Position to corner and Corner combo.

Main string

Requires 58+ heat.

6C BK (dash) 214B delay 214D dash delay 6D j.D(whiff) 5D(1) 214D (dash) 6D 623D~Heel Drop Falling j.D j.214C (dash) 5D 214A tiny-delay 214D reverse 214A almost immediate 214D 214214D

Damage:6983+ Heat:42, but spent because of Yami ni Kuwaero

From...

6B 5C

Damage:6140 Heat:49

j.C dash 5B 5C

Damage:6808 Heat:51

214D(Deadspike) 5B 5C

Damage:8120 Heat:52

6D j.D dash 5B 5C

Damage:7585 Heat:54

Notes:

-I'm 90% sure all these are universal combos, meaning it works on everyone

-All optional dashes are unecessary in corner. There are exceptions however, you may need to dash 6D 623D on some character in order to inferno divider hit twice.

-The dummy must be hit by the very top of the last Tsuika(BK Followup) in order to Yami ni Kuwaero connect, timing may vary in some characters.

snip

These are amazing, did you come up with all of them on your own? I am curious about these combos

P2 Starting Position to Corner Combos

100% Heat Required

5B, 5C, 2D (RC), dash 5C, 5D (1), 214D, dash 5C, 5D (1), 214214D, dash 5B, 5D (1), 214B -> 214D, 6D (JC), j.214C, 6D, 623D -> immediate 236C -> immediate 214D, falling j.D, j.214B -> 214D, 5D, 214D, 5D, 22C

Damage: 5589, Heat Gain: 30

100% Heat Required

214214D, 5D (1), 22C (RC), 6D, whiff j.D, 5D (1), 214D, 6D, whiff j.D, 5D (1), 214B -> delay 214D, 6D, j.623D -> immediate 236C -> immediate 214D, falling j.D, 5D, 214D, dash 5D, 214214D

Damage: 8180, Heat Gain: 50

Notes: Standing opponent only.

the one for 8180 damage, is it only possible on some people? I can't seem to get the timing for the whiff j.D, at least on Jin. Is there maybe a combo video so I might see what it should look like?

It's not character specific at all, the timing is just a little odd to get used to at first.

While it's not the same combo, 5D (1), 214D, 6D, whiff j.D, 5D (1), 214B -> delay 214D, 6D, j.623D -> immediate 236C -> immediate 214D can be seen here.

Not too sure if this has already been posted, and I'm honestly a bit too lazy to check so blah:

6B > 5C > 6C(DC) > 6D > jc > jC > BE > 5D > DS > 5D(DC) > 3C > 22C > 5A > 5B > 5C > C.ID > 3C > 22C. 52 Heat 4555 Damage

6B starter only works on Hazama and Lambda from what I've tested. It also of course works on Tager, but because you need to do D.ID on him, he'll tech before you can get the dash under 3C. Other starters (excluding 2A and 2B) when the opponent is crouching should allow you to connect the second 5D > 3C on all dash 5A characters.

The best I've been able to get out of the extra 5D (meterless) is:

6D > JD > 5B > 5C > 6C(DC) > 6D > jc > JC >BE > 5C > 5D > DS > 5D(DC) > 3C > 22C > 5A > 5B > 5C > D.ID(1) > 3C > 22C. 60 Heat 6003 Damage

This works on all dash 5A characters, but against Hakumen and Tager, I recommend omitting the 5B after 6D > JD, because you can 5C > 6C them without having to dash and it makes the timing of this combo against them a bit easier. It'll do 6099 Damage, but net you only 57 Heat. Another thing to note about this combo against Tager, is that you have to slightly delay the straight punch from D.ID(1) to be able to catch him with dash under 3C.

Yes, already been posted. The highest possible meterless damage is:

On crouching and corner

214D dash 6D j.D dash 5C 6C (DC) 6D (JC) j.C j.214C delay 5C delay 5D (DC) 3C 22C dash 5A 5B 5C 623D~Wallbound 5D/Reverse dash 5D 22C

Ah alright then, probably should've looked for it, but no worries. The more I know :eng101:

Okay, I know Black Onslaught isn't a very practical move at all, pretty much a waste of heat, and all that, but are there ANY ways to combo into it?

I remember in CS you could do it after Belial Edge... In CSII, I think you can do it after 5D, if they're in the air?

*"they" being the opponent.

Okay, I know Black Onslaught isn't a very practical move at all, pretty much a waste of heat, and all that, but are there ANY ways to combo into it?

I remember in CS you could do it after Belial Edge... In CSII, I think you can do it after 5D, if they're in the air?

*"they" being the opponent.

I'm just going to assume you mean practical ways.

Off the top of my head:

Anywhere:

5D (on air hit)

6A CH

6C

Back Throw

Corner:

ID C ender (doesn't work directly in the corner)

Here you go.

I didn't see it in here, but what are the best CH HF combos? I'm specifically looking for meter-less midscreen and in corner. And ones for non-dash-5A-able characters. What I've got so far:

midscreen CH HF > dash 5C > 6A (hjc) > j.C j.D (JC) > j.C j.D > ID(D)214D = 2233 dmg

corner CH HF > dash 5B > 6A > TK BE > dash 5D(1) > DS > 5D (DC) > 6A (hjc) > j.C > ID(D)214D = 2516 dmg

or end with 5D > HF = 2346 dmg

I didn't see it in here, but what are the best CH HF combos? I'm specifically looking for meter-less midscreen and in corner. And ones for non-dash-5A-able characters. What I've got so far:

midscreen CH HF > dash 5C > 6A (hjc) > j.C j.D (JC) > j.C j.D > ID(D)214D = 2233 dmg

corner CH HF > dash 5B > 6A > TK BE > dash 5D(1) > DS > 5D (DC) > 6A (hjc) > j.C > ID(D)214D = 2516 dmg

or end with 5D > HF = 2346 dmg

EDIT:

CH HF links into dash 6A if standing. For TK GH characters do 5B->5D(2)->5C->6A->j.C->DID ender if midscreen. Regular GH combos do not work here. so just do 5B->6A->air combo. Corner for everyone do 6A->j.C->BE->5D(1)->DS:

Not dash 5A-able: 2C->5D(2)->DID(1)->dash under 3C->ender

Dash 5A-able: 3C->22C->dash 5A->5B->5C->CID(1)-> dash under 3C-> ender

Crouching do 5C->6C->(if near corner, 6D(JC)->BE)->stuff

If you eliminate the 5C, you can do TK GH. Corner just going straight into 6A makes the combo more stable.

Corner:

CH 214A dash 6A (HJC) j.214B 5B 5D(1) 214D j.C j.D (JC) j.C j.D 623D~Heel Drop

Damage: 2556

5A Dash'able people

CH 214A dash 6A (JC) j.C j.214C delay 5D(1) 214D dash 3C 22C dash 5A 5B 5C 623D~Wallbound 5D 22C

Damage: 3460

Ok thanks guys, I tried the non dash 5A ones. After trying them, I found one that's a tiny bit stronger (and easier imo) for non dash 5A in corner:

corner CH HF > dash 6A (JC) > j.C > BE > dash 5D(1) > DS > 2C > 5D > ID©236C236C > dash under 3C > HF/22C/ID(D)214D = 2643/2942/2672 dmg

you can get away with both hits of ID© in the combo if you let them fall low enough from the DS.

compared to:

corner CH HF > dash 6A (JC) > j.C > BE > 5D(1) > DS > dash 2C > 5D > ID(D)(1)236C236C > dash under 3C > HF/22C/ID(D)214D = 2629/2918/2659 dmg

We're talking miniscule differences though, I just find getting ID(1) consistently annoying at the moment, so I wanted to find another option.

Here's an FC combo that uses up 50 heat, but it doesn't do that much more damage than the best FC meterless combos. BUT it's universal:

FC 2C > 5C > 6C > DC > 3C > 22C > RC > dash 5C > 6C > DC > Deadspike > dash 5C> SJC > j.C > j.D > DJC > j.C > j.D > Belial Edge > dash 5D > D ID (2) > Upper > Straight > reverse dash 3C >22C

~6200 damage, gains 48 heat (-50 at the beginning).

tetsu inspired combo, rachel only

FC 2C - 6D - j.D - dash 5C - 2D - 5B - 5D(1) - 214D - dash 5C - 5D(1) - 22C (whiff) - 22C - dash 5A - 5C - 6C - dash 6D - jc j.C - 214C - 5C - 5D - 623D - 236C - 236C - 5D - 632146D

damage: 6961; heat: 69 - 50 = 19

Alright, time to work on mine's:

Triple BK Combo

Triple Berial

Quadruple or more Gauntlet Hades

Quadruple or more Hell's Fang

Quadruple or more Deadspike

Triple Mada Owari

Some of these may be in fact impossible, but I'll what can be done...

Got excited because of the Quintuple DividerI did back then

So.

I was watching some combo vids, some with Blood Kain.

And it seems after the segment of, "623D -> 236C -> 214D, j.D", these videos tended to do j.214C, rather than j.214B -> 214D. Is that better in general?

you only do j.D after 623D - 236C - 214D only because you have done 6D - j.D whiff - 5D(1) - 214B - 214D beforehand. the j.D after d ID is to make it so that 214C has a better chance of working.

the reason we don't use j.214B - 214D is that BK keri age (followup after any gauntlet hades) has repeat prorate. because we already used up BK keri age before, the combo wouldn't need another one.

also a bit of a heads up, i decided to make this topic a combo discussion topic as well; i'd feel that combo discussion would be better in here so that we don't have to refer back and forth between general discussion and the first post of this topic.

i'm also probably going to spend time putting in a list of optimal combos to the top of the first post to make things easier.

you only do j.D after 623D - 236C - 214D only because you have done 6D - j.D whiff - 5D(1) - 214B - 214D beforehand. the j.D after d ID is to make it so that 214C has a better chance of working.

the reason we don't use j.214B - 214D is that BK keri age (followup after any gauntlet hades) has repeat prorate. because we already used up BK keri age before, the combo wouldn't need another one.

also a bit of a heads up, i decided to make this topic a combo discussion topic as well; i'd feel that combo discussion would be better in here so that we don't have to refer back and forth between general discussion and the first post of this topic.

i'm also probably going to spend time putting in a list of optimal combos to the top of the first post to make things easier.

Sounds legit.

All of that.

Alright, time to work on mine's:

Triple BK Combo

Triple Berial

Quadruple or more Gauntlet Hades

Quadruple or more Hell's Fang

Quadruple or more Deadspike

Triple Mada Owari

1. Double Belial will cause air tech almost directly after launch. Not even enough time to rapid gold burst.

2. You can only do 3 of either version of Gauntlet Hades (maybe more if you mix it up using both) before they tech.

3. 6 Deadspikes has already been done D: ;___; Goddammit Tetsu

4. 3 22Cs is easy to get, and there's a lot of ways to get them. They will auto tech ANYTHING after the 3rd 22C though. Yes, even a gold burst.

I am working on my corner combos right now, specifically those with Belial Edge in them. I have been doing the second combo of Challenge #5 (Throw, 5C>5D(1)>214D>5C>jc>j.C>jc>j.C>j.214C>5D>214A>214D). I can do it, but sometimes Bang techs instantly upon hitting the ground after the Belial Edge, like before the Belial Edge animation even ends (but the move has connected and dealt its damage). Other times he flies back up into the air as he needs to do in order to land the 5D. I cannot for the life of me figure out the difference between what I'm doing when this happens and when it doesn't. Any ideas?