Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Ultima

[CS2] Ragna Combos Thread

SUP GAYZ

I use this Ragna corner combo. And im sat here in bed thinking, is this shit? Could I get anything better off a corner 5B?

5B > 6A > j.C > j.D > j.C > 214C > 66 > 5D(1) >214D > 5D > 623D > 236C > 236C > 44 > 3C > 214A > 214D / 22C

/sleep, check back in the morning

5B > 6A > j.C > j.D > j.C > 214C > 66 > 5D(1) >214D > 2C > 5D > 623D > 236C > 236C > 44 > 3C > 214A > 214D / 22C

Might be able to add a 2C there.

As for something better from 5B in the corner, then there's TKGH combos.

Might be able to add a 2C there.

As for something better from 5B in the corner, then there's TKGH combos.

For a second I thought someone else does my link ;___;

For a second I thought someone else does my link ;___;

I tried, but I'm already really bad at consistently getting TKGH :c

2C is overrated, use 5C instead. Better damage and proration.

On some characters, you can milk 4k combos.

Gladly, your combo is universal and works on everyone, so you can say it's a good combo.

Besides, Mash's link is proration specific lol

5C doesn't work before 5D if your combo is heavily prorated. You need to use 2C in those cases.

My link is godlike. ;___;

Hmm. Well, Since CS2 is slowing down now, I've perfected a Legit optimal corner combo for Ragna. Try it out, You wont get more damage without using a Gold Burst.

5B > 6A > j.C > j.D > B+C > 214C > 5D > Hells Fang Oki

*thanks for the feedback, too :toot:*

I know this sounds really noobish but I have a very hard time doing the 22C dash 5A, I can sometimes get it but I am shooting in the dark. Any advice/help please?

there's a mechanic in CS2 where you can use advanced input on dashes. the way it works is that you can hold down forward after a dash and the input will repeat itself for five frames from the initial dash input.

using this mechanic should give you a little bit of leeway, but you still would need to get the general timing down. at that point, it's just a matter of practice and determination on that practice.

I think it's 3 frames for directional inputs.

But yeah it's totally there.

Dashing Mada Owari

Standard input: 6262C. Unless you have a hitbox style arcade "stick" or keyboard, it's impossible to input that fast enough and not very practical too.

Easiest and most consistent way to input: 632652C.

It must done that perfect, any additional direction will either make the dash/22c fail or an unwanted inferno divider.

Practice it by doing 6326. If done right, Ragna will dash.

Next, 6326C. If done right, smoke puffs will comeout from his feet during 6C. An accidental Inferno Divider may occur.

And finally, practice dashing 22C by disabling Emergency Teching and do Inferno Divider Heel Drop midscreen. Again, a DP may hapen there and here so do your best to hit [2] instead of [3]. Smoke puffs will indicate sucess.

because it's a little weird when you try and do 6622C

if you try it for yourself you'll see what i mean

My failure on trying to top the FC Meterless record (6228):

Hazama only probably:

Corner Fatal combo

FC 2C 6D delay j.D dash 5C 6C (DC) 6D (JC) j.C j.214C delay TK 214B 5B 5C 5D(1) 214D 5D (DC) 3C 22C dash 5A 5B 5C 623D~Wallbound 5D 22C

Damage:6191 I think

Now, if I could land a 5C before the second 5D and at same time hit 3C afterwards, it would break the record (~6300)

rachel only, corner only

FC 2C - 6D - late j.D - dash 5C - 2D - 5B - 5D(1) - 214D - dash 5C - 5D(1) - 22C (whiff) - 22C - dash 5A - 5C - 6C - dc 6D - j.C - j.214C - 5C - 5D - 623D(1) - 236C - 236C - CU 3C - 22C

Damage: 6304, Heat Gain: 65

done.

Hmm, I always knew it had to do with that Rachel specific. Just had no idea what to do with it though. I was able to Milk more damage and heat from this

FC 2C 6D ,delay j.D, dash 5C 2D 5B 5C 5D(1) 214D walk forward 5C 2C 5D(1) ,22C whiff, 22C dash 5A 5C 6C (DC) 6D (JC) j.C j.214C walk forward 2C 5D 623D(1)~Wallbound 5D 22C

Damage:6423 Heat Gain:73

Sometimes the final DID will hit twice, and while it's possible to walk 5D it, the 22C will miss. Probably bacause I didn't try hard enough or because she techs way too early before the required distance of walk 5D.

It would deal 6465 damage otherwise.