Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HiagoX

[CS2] Makoto Nanaya's General Discussion Thread (Still god tier outside of Japan)

Do you mean straight up combo difficulty or learning curve or what?

And you chart makers are forgetting what Litchi does to little girls when she gets drunk. She shouldn't be that far towards the bottom.

ok break it into two points.

The charactrer diffculty: ? (Means you really have to study this character to get good)

The needed fundemetal skill: ? (how good you need to be as a player to use it efficiently. eg: new players does not make use of stuffs like mix ups and oki)

I want to only know about EX Makoto

Extend. i'd put her at an 8-8.5

i dont think character knowledge is going to play as big of a part for makoto.

Fundamentals is where its at for her. i thought i had decent fundamentals in bb till extend came out and she is really exposing my weakness in fundamentals. But they are improving vastly over the few times i've played.

CS2: 3.14

Good guy Omni fixed it for you ^^

So, As a character Makoto doesn't have nirvana, neither wolf movement. Just few things need to be used to and some hard combos and you are good to go.

But because she is a specialized rushdown character and excel at stuff only good players use, she needs a very good fundamentals to start using her efficiently.

Difficulty: 7

Advanced Rushdown character

is it cool like this? :3

I got to play a bunch of matches last night at georgia tech. I did very well when playing makoto until I played against ivysaur and got my shit pushed in.

Okay, well, it wasn't that one sided when he played carl/litchi/noel. But he analyzed how I was playing Makoto, started picking Ragna and kicked the shit out of me every game. I literally couldn't take a round off him. I'm going to start studying the hell out of this match-up to make sure I know how to handle it before final round.

On the bright side, you did good vs Carl :)

This time disccusion is about match ups.

Everyone try to fill this match up chart for CS:EX Makoto

RG:

JI:

NO:

TG:

TK:

RC:

AR:

LI:

CA:

BA:

HK:

LA:

TS:

HZ:

MU:

VK:

PL:

RE:

There is no match up chart on the JBBS for Makoto yet.

On the bright side, you did good vs Carl :)

This time disccusion is about match ups.

RG:3.5-6.5

JI:4.5-5.5

NO:4.5-5.5

TG:5-5

TK:4.5-5.5

RC:4.5-5.5

AR:4.5-5.5

LI:5-5

CA:4-6

BA:4.5-5.5

HK:4-6

LA:5-5

TS:5-5

HZ:4.5-5.5

MU:4.5-5.5

VK:4-6

PL:5-5

RE:5-5

this?

Actually, I would prefer if only people that played EX for a good amount of time was the ones to comment on her match ups for the time being.

Valk is not a fun match up, just so you guys know :x

Granted I'm not a Makoto god or anything, but he wasn't a Valk god either lol

But yeah, Ragna and Valk are pretty tough imo.

played with Haku, Ragna, Relius, Bang, Valk and Hazama in CSEX. Ragna is monster, you have to be god at spacing, he have much better pokes, better damage, better dp. Haku, Valk and Bang are scarry but can be beaten. Hazama is bad for Makoto. Relius is ok.

There is no match up chart on the JBBS for Makoto yet.

tried to search there http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1305812524/ ?