Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS2] Bang Combo Listing/Discussion: Low Tier Ninja Hero no Jutsu!

i can't do the 2 seal combo from the 5C on hazama. is this char specific?

Edit: nvm. this doesn't work from close range.

i can't do the 2 seal combo from the 5C on hazama. is this char specific?

Edit: nvm. this doesn't work from close range.

While I'm not sure which combo you are talking about for this, there is actually a 3 seal combo off of 5A that only works on Hazama / Taokaka but is kinda rough on her.

There is also a nailless 2 seal combo off 5A that only seems to work on Jin, Rachel, Arakune, and Tager.

*Character Specific* (Mid-Screen) (Standing) – 5A>5B>2B>6C>j.D>5D>j.B>j.4C>j.C = [1,919] + 2 Seals //// Works On: JI, RC, AR, TG

*Update* This combo works on Valkenhayn up until the j.C, and I didn't figure out any other enders to make it work. So I probably wouldn't bother doing it on him. Didn't work on Mu or Makoto, still haven't tested Platinum obviously.

*Character Specific* (Mid-Screen) (Standing) – 5A>5B>2B>6C>j.D>Web Nail>d.6D>Web Nail>5D>sj.C = [1,937] + 3 Seals //// Works On: HZ, TK

*Update* Doesn't work on Mu, Valkenhayn, or Makoto. No Platinum test yet.

*Character Specific* (Mid-Screen) (Standing) – 5A>5B>2B>6C>j.D>Web Nail>d.6D>Web Nail>d.5C>6D>623B = [1,916] + 3 Seals + Low Air Tech //// Works On: HZ, TK

*Update* Doesn't work on Mu, Valkenhayn, or Makoto. No Platinum test yet.

For Hazama you actually don't always have to do a d.6D but it's necessary for Taokaka, so you might as well just do it anyway.

How useful are they*? You can decide for yourselves.

While I'm not sure which combo you are talking about

I'm playing a seal based bang so I xcopy nezu's combos, in this case 5C 5D 236D nails 5B 5D 623B.

But I'm looking for an easier FRKZ combo atm until I'll be able to pull off the nezu combo.

I didn't see this mentioned, though I didn't watch the videos, but Bang can RC Asura's posing now. It leaves them OTG forever so you can do pretty much anything you want, though I don't think it will be that useful just because it takes an entire bar. If you do a combo into Asura with very much of anything they pop out almost immediately after they get hit post RC while laying on the ground.

I'm new here and wanted some feedback on these combos I found. They work from midscreen -

5A,5B, 2B, 6C, D, 2B, 6C, J4C, C - 2014 damage

5A,5B, 2B, 6C, D, 2B, 6C, JB, J4C, J623B - 2116 damage

If I don't start with 5A on the second combo I get more damage.

Do these look like they would be useful?

5A,5B, 2B, 6C, D, 2B, 6C, J4C, C - 2014 damage is my midscreen bnb (standing)

i would use the iad combo if i was sure it would wall bound.

second combo isn't very useful

I removed one specific hit from the "basic" nezu FRKZ combo and it became very easy with only 300 less damage. (couldn't do the regular one at all on makoto. I think it's char specific)

In the weekend I'll work on his advanced FRKZ combo, and see if I can do it or maybe find an easier variation of it as well.

When I get more concrete results I'll start posting the notations, including of a staple corner 2 seal combo.

All of the following combos work from about a character length pass center stage

623C RC,5C,6A,JB,J4C,IAD,JB,623B,dash 6D,623B,2B,6C,JC 4.4k 22MG 1 Seal

5A AA,5B,HJB,J4C,IAD JB,J623B,dash 6D,623B,2B,6C,JC 2.7K 33MG 1 Seal

5C,2C RC,5B,2B,HJ4C,IAD JB,J623B, dash 6D,623B,2B,6C,JC 3.2k 21MG

2D CH,6C,IAD,J4C,J623B,dash 6D,623B,2B,5D,HJ4C,JC 4K 34MG 3 Seals

Corner

5B,2B,6C,J623B, dash back 5C,6D,623B,2B,5D,JB,J4C,J4C,JC 4.2K 42MG 2 Seals dash is very short and must be done immediately upon landing Tested on Ragna

5B,2B,6C,J623B,dash back 5B,623B,delay 6C,JD,2C,Bumper 3.5K 31MG 1 Seal

Do you think 623C 5C TK Web d5C 6A jB etc would push farther??

Or does it not work

Just tested it on Jin 5C TK web nail seems to be affected by the height opponent is hit by 5C it messes up the 5C,6A,JB,..

but you can do 623C RC,5C, TK web nail,dash 6C,IAD J4C,etc.

There is also a nailless 2 seal combo off 5A that only seems to work on Jin, Rachel, Arakune, and Tager.

*Character Specific* (Mid-Screen) (Standing) – 5A>5B>2B>6C>j.D>5D>j.B>j.4C>j.C = [1,919] + 2 Seals //// Works On: JI, RC, AR, TG

*Update* This combo works on Valkenhayn up until the j.C, and I didn't figure out any other enders to make it work. So I probably wouldn't bother doing it on him. Didn't work on Mu or Makoto, still haven't tested Platinum obviously.

If you're at starting positions or closer to the corner you can use 5D, 623B, dashing 2B, 6C, j.4C, j.C as the ender for 2229 damage (also works on Valk). You can add a j.623B after the j.C on Ara and Tager for 2355 damage.

EDIT: Concerning the above topic:

623C RC 5C tk C nail, dashing 6C, IAD j.4C, 5C, 6D, 623B, 2B, 5B, j.a, j.b, j.4c, dj.4c, dj.c. 5021 damage. Works from starting positions.

Bang is seriously sweet now. Character and space-specific combos everywhere.

Just tested it on Jin 5C TK web nail seems to be affected by the height opponent is hit by 5C it messes up the 5C,6A,JB,..

but you can do 623C RC,5C, TK web nail,dash 6C,IAD J4C,etc.

I knew the 5C web 6C worked, just wanted to see if d5C 6A connected that far out. Thanks.

I knew the 5C web 6C worked, just wanted to see if d5C 6A connected that far out. Thanks.

Nevermind just tested again it works I wasn't dashing far enough before

Some corrections... all of them are my mistake.

2D>j.B>j.4C>jc>j.4C>j.623B - 2836 dam./xx Heat/1 Seal

Typo on my part, it does 2386 damage, and gives 16 heat (tested on Ragna).

5A>5B>2B>6C j.D>2B>6C>j.C - 1921 dam. should do 1926 after retesting.

5B>2B>6C>j.623B>dash back>5B>623B>6C>j.4C.j.C - 3634 dam./31 Heat

2D(CH)>j.D>236C>5C>5D>623B - 2074 dam./19 Heat/3 Seals - another typo. Using 6D instead gives you 2155 damage and 20 Heat.

Going to go watch more of the combo video in the second post, and test them. Also going to go through the first post for clarity.

As for the other misc notes on the corner BnBs you put up, I'll add the heat gain as well.

Corner Bnbs:

(5a)5B>2B>6C>j.623B>dash back>5B>623B>6C>j.4C.j.C - 3634 dam./31 Heat/ 0 Seals and Nails.

(5a)5B>2B>6C>j.623B>dash back>5B>623B>Daifunka -4754 dam. /Uses 50 heat, gains 22/ 0 seals 0 nails.

Ground Throw>d.6D>623B>5B>6C>j.4C>j.623B>land>j.A>j.B>j.4 C>dj.C = [3,640] takes them out of corner. Added dj.4C takes it to 3,713. (37 Heat/40 Heat).

(Near Corner/Corner) – Ground Throw>d.2B>623B>6C>j.623B>dash under>5A>5B>j.A>j.B>j.4C>dj.4C>dj.C = [3,431] keeps them in corner. (37 Heat)

Sorry if this is hard to read. If you want I updated my post with the Heat gain and I'll add more stuff there as time goes on. I'll try to squeeze out some damage or oki out of 5C and 6B combos, since its pretty essential to be able to profit off mixup.

I'll also retest some combos listed here and put them in my list.

Hey I'm not sure if this should go in general or what but this combo:

5A 5B 2B 6C j.D dash 2B 6C j.4C j.C j.236B

sets up a tech trap where if they tech forward a jump Command grab will hit them, back a late bomb explosion will and neutral is semi safe. Should I use the j.236B or just go for land Oki?

And that *yes. Yes. YES.* combo thing is sweet but does it work on everyone or just Arakune?

It seems that long frkz combos aren't needed at all. Something like 5B>2B>6C>j.D>2dash>5C>6D>Daifunka does over 6k damage. With j.C before that around 6k. For crouching, j.C>2C>2D>6dash>5C>6D>daifunka.. 5.7k I think...

edit: actually, its 7k with 6C starter, 6k with 5B>2B etc...

Agreed on most occasions, but in the off-chance your opponent would live through 7k (see tager, maybe haku or bang) you do want the extra meter generated for counter assaults, just in case. :toot:

Or, if you just activated, and it's early, you'll need the meter build from a long combo

impractical but cool looking combo here

grab>2b>623b>6c>j.623b>664c (crossunder 6c)>jc>j.b>j.4c>j.623b>236236a

4348 damage and 38 heat gain

its impractical because they tech as soon as they get hit by ashura

edit: yes corner only

Hey, what do you guys use to start off combos or keep pressure? Back in CS1, I used to use 5b/j.C/j.4b because I loved it a lot more than 5a. Is that still safe or am I gonna have to start all my combos with 5a?

Also is it safe to use j.4c as a starter due to higher damage output?