Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenja0

[CS2] Lambda vs Bang

It doesnt beat out C ice car.

2C is beaten by C car but beats A,B, and i think D

2A beats A,B, and D ice cars, and makes C whiff, letting you get a nice counterhit. I use 2A mostly for ice cars.

Never try to do a 5C starter on Bang.

Always start 5A or 6A for close range, and go for something you can gatling with for long range.

During my few matches against Tsuuna, most of my good hits were gotten by 6Aing or 236D~Cing his drives, and then following up with 2C for a pwetty counter hit. As for the nails, can't help you there.

I never really known how bad Lambda really had it against Bang. Sure, Bang has great mix-up, pressure, airdashing, and teh command grabs, but he never truly has a way of getting out of pressure (Jin and Rachel being the most engregious examples), and even then, his Fire DP costs heat to preform. He also can do whatever the hell he wants during his oki and punish most of your ground wake-up moves with command grab to 5-6K in corner.

I'm not really sure what advice I could give you, but I could try. Sorry to invade the sanctuary of the Lambda's, so uh...good day all. TOH!!!!!

I never really known how bad Lambda really had it against Bang. Sure, Bang has great mix-up, pressure, airdashing, and teh command grabs, but he never truly has a way of getting out of pressure (Jin and Rachel being the most engregious examples), and even then, his Fire DP costs heat to preform. He also can do whatever the hell he wants during his oki and punish most of your ground wake-up moves with command grab to 5-6K in corner.

I'm not really sure what advice I could give you, but I could try. Sorry to invade the sanctuary of the Lambda's, so uh...good day all. TOH!!!!!

you mean, you can't hit a drive counter and counter us to oblivion during a blockstring link?

you mean, you can't hit a drive counter and counter us to oblivion during a blockstring link?
His drives were never really that reliable, but its good enough to get out of certain pressure situations that don't involve mashing 5A or 2A

out of his guardpoint, except for his 2D which will either trade or hit you out of mashing A if you don't use a low.

All I'm saying is that Bang has certain problems defending against constant pressure and could be thrown out of most of his teleport options, and his drives are minus on block but also special cancelable, except you can't special cancel j.D and 2D. I'm still not sure if this helps anyone, but look into what I said and I can probably tell you more about how Bang plays around in this match-up, if I have time.