Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pestilence

Making another combo vid.

Anyone have any cool combos they would like to see?

I have the 2 famous U-Zen combos. Not sure what else to do though. ...need suggestions!!!

(Corner) CH 2D > 41236S > 5K > HCL > FRC > IAD > j.S > VCL > c.5S > VCL > FRC > IAD > j.S > VCL > c.5S > VCL > 2K > c.5S > HCL > FRC > IAD > j.S > VCL > 2D > HCL

(Corner) CH 2D > 41236S > 5K > HCL > FRC > IAD > j.S > VCL > c.5S > VCL > FRC > IAD > j.S > VCL > c.5S > VCL > 2K > c.5S > HCL > FRC > IAD > j.S > VCL > 2D > HCL

Man this last bit is giving me huge trouble, the rest is easy.

I'm used to always going for VCL FRC JS VCL so it's a bit wierd to just drop it after the VCL. ...and then when I do, I miss on the 2K CS HCL. ...I can do it stand alone and even from a dash in. For some reason I have trouble in this combo. :/

lol its not IAD in the traditional sense of the term but i guess that works too...

And i don't even think that hits..(after the j.s vcl into 2k 5s) unless you frc? or on heavy char maybe??

oh and i would like to see 66(j.h over head fake) land 2k 6p 5H IAD (not 6frc6 lol) J.s vcl, 5k hcl 6frc6 j.s vcl frc j.236 d 236 p 66 j.h 236k (or the appropriate ender after j.236 d depending on the character)