Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pochp

[CSE] μ -12 Video Compilation Thread

I know all of us are improving and even videos that are a few weeks old, we may find outdated when looking at them. However that may be interesting for a new player looking for footage, thinking "wow he went from playing like this to like that in a few months!? Maybe I should keep trying, then."

Isn't this more for the critique and self-improvement thread and organize it there if you want I guess? I don't know how you're going to do like a before and after kind of thing since before and after could be like any time as long as the player still plays the game. May be categorize it by level of play? But then that'd be kind of subjective though. But imo, that's the best way to organize something like that. And even saying something low/mid/high is still a very broad thing since there is respective to one's scene or another person's scene.

But like I said, I think if it's for improvement, it should be in the critique and self-improvement thread. Otherwise, there was kind of no use for that thread in the first place. And tbh, nobody likes using it I guess. lolol

tl;dr: I think this belongs more in the critique and self-improvement thread than here.

Small mistakes in execution are easy to overlook, don't stress overmuch about them, I can assure you that EVERYONE does it, I'll overlook your matches and then comment on them in the critique thread.

And the reason I think people avoid that thread is because it's psychologically intimidating to put yourself on the chopping block, knowing that you're going to get shredded. That's why I always put just as much focus on what players do right as well as what they did wrong. They tend to be more receptive that way.

Yeah. Thats why I put my matches on the chopping block every so often. I like advice, it's useful. :3

I wish I could record my matches with Mystic and the others though as well, seeing as Luna is the only one I fight so I only have CS2 matches of us. ;w;

Although the screens at HVGL also have lag...blaaargh. *goes to critique thread*

I think this belongs more in the critique and self-improvement thread than here.

Yup, agreed, though, I only wrote that paragraph to encourage people to not be afraid to post videos of their matches, I guess it got interpreted wrong XD

So anyways, I think we can conclude that people can post matches of themselves here, but serious matches only.

Always love more footage of sakuma. I hope eventually we'll at least get one match of him playing every matchup.

Updated the first post.

Sooo uhhh yall were already semi godlike.... and they made yall even more god like.. FYI i have a feeling yall gonna be the new top tier character >.> broken @ss

Platinum and Mu for Top Tier.

Platinum's buffs are stupid as fuck man. Too many amazing ones.

Mu vs Platinum in CSX will be interesting. Our Buffs might negate all the shit she is going to cause. But then again, We will cause even more.

Really like Guu's Mu. I like how he would use the laser blockstun to set up more orbs. Like "(236D firing)...5C, 6D"

Edit: Watching more, wow, I think Guu is my new Mu hero. Sick confirms with 236D and styling Gold Burst combos. Solid zoning, defense, and really mixes it up.

These were great matches by Susuki. If you're struggling with the matchups show below, or even if you're not, these are really good references IMO, finally. (except maybe the hazama one, it felt a bit random)

susuki vs sesu (rachel)

susuki vs ashu (taokaka)

susuki vs uoruta^ . C . dorune^zu (Valkenhayn) )

susuki vs MP (lambda)

susuki vs masaki (hazama)

also, funyaQ

funyaQ vs NA2 (makoto)

funyaQ vs Hakumen

Those are mindgames I suppose.

UPDATE

H.H is covering basic CS:EX Mu combos via CS2 training mode on Rachel (as she is "friendly" to 2C OTG at CS2): http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17924081

Now (in CS:EX) there is actually a way to kill the opponent with one successful oki after any modest midscreen BnB. Thanks to 2C OTG universality.