Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #2: Now with 100% more mahou shoujos!

the worst thing about playing platinum online was encountering other platinums who mashed mami harder than me

how do i fight that shit

6a? too much random stuff blow away mami nao ;_;

I try not to do random mami anymore after being stopped by a handful of j.a attacks.

Air Grabs suck as well. Lambda/Noel/Mu.

I understand what you mean about netplay, but you must just be playing mashy players? If I play good players on netplay, I have a half decent match with them - the only time I use Platinum.

I don't use Mami randomly anymore knowing the opponent will be able to see it coming and block it then punish afterwards or if Hakumen see's it coming he can possibly counter it

Random Mami is ok if you have the meter to RC and if your opponent has its back against the corner. Most people try to IAD or dash out of the corner so there's a good chance of you tagging them with Mami for 4.4K+.

Also, lol, get fucked Tager.

Frying Pan Equipped, Mid-Screen Combo:

Rising j.B > (Delayed) j.2C > 5C > j.D > AD > j.C > 22C > 66 5C > 236B > 66 6C > j.236C > j.C > 22C > 6A > 6C > 22C > 5A > 5D > 5C > 6A > 236B (4542/54)

Master this combo, love this combo. The Delayed j.2C > 5C timing is a bit tricky but by God is the reward totally worth it. Cringe Tager, at the thought of an instant overhead that does 4.5K meterless bwahahahaha.

you should never use mami 'randomly', meter to rc or not. have some idea of what your opponent is going to do, if they've given you a reason to think they'll try to backdash your wakeup, or if you think they'll do a slow low you can jump over, then it'd be a bit more understandable. quick get-up mami is a bit more reasonable since it's faster and gives them less time to think, but it's still not a very good idea. yomi purposes only, if ever

Only really mami if I have meter to RC. I don't randomly do it.

I do it to Lambda if she tries to sickle storm close without it being meaty.

After a 3C ender of pressure, mami-ing back in is useful, just RC and it creates a mix-up there (Low or Overhead off Rapid).

EDIT: God why does everyone backwards roll after bubble oki midscreen lol.

I hate when i random mami, expecting them to block and then RC, but it hits them somehow and I don't combo. i think it's pretty useful against FRKZ

Random Mami, Super Missiles, and Mystique Momo are actually pretty viable for dealing with FRKZ and dealing with Valkenhayn's wolf form, but that's if he's being extremely aggressive. Other than that, I've learned that random Mami Circular is not legit in any other situation. Quick-Get Up Mami Circular is like...you do it every once in a while because people like Ragna, Bang, and Makoto like to get in your face and press buttons, doing that will make them think twice before going in.

Here's an aesthetic question, what color palette(s) do you generally pick? I typically go with the blonde hair, white clothes palette

Yumekami (Strawberry Shortcake) palette. White, Red, and Pink for Plat, Strider Bangyu for Bang, Kaqn DLC Pink for Hakumen, and with Ragna, I either choose Lucky's palette (Orange,Red and Black), Nurse Sakamoto (White,Red and Pink), or Dacidblue.

The red-purple-golden DLC one, rocking it since my Faust times. And when it's not unlocked, the black one.

I originally wanted to use the red and purple one or the black one when I first saw them but I like her silver hair, and yellow/black fit the most.