Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teyah

Eddie vs. Ky

Vs Ky: He zones and keeps the pressure up just as good as you do, so really it's all about controlling your space. Use drills to maximize your zone game. Remember you can reflect SE with drunken shard. Ky's got very good normals, so don't try to outpoke him without little Eddie assistance. All of little Eddie's attacks can be used here to great success. P to infiltrate, K to advance, S for AA, H for corner pressure.

All of little Eddie's attacks can be used here to great success.

That's debatable. Ky has the range and projectiles necessary to make it fuckin' difficult to move the Puppet anywhere near Ky. Ky's 2S and a.236S [with a possible FRC, if necessary] are Puppet Bane moves.

That's debatable. Ky has the range and projectiles necessary to make it fuckin' difficult to move the Puppet anywhere near Ky. Ky's 2S and a.236S [with a possible FRC, if necessary] are Puppet Bane moves.

True, Ky does have great range. However, Eddie w/shadow can easily give him runs, especially on CH threat. Always lead in with shadow on Ky, but stay close by because Ky can't hit Eddie AND shadow at once with the majority of his normals and specials. It's really based on if you're willing to make a trade off on little Eddie for a knockdown. Ky does give little Eddie hell though, that much is for certain.

However, little Eddie can be just as effective here as he is in any matchup, you just have to be more cautious.

about ky wake up VT i want to do -d->5k but i ate VT as long as i move little ed on top on ky to perform -d- he will not be able to VT me? thanks a lot m(_ _)m

about ky wake up VT

i want to do -d->5k but i ate VT

as long as i move little ed on top on ky to perform -d- he will not be able to VT me?

thanks a lot m(_ _)m

Do drill (22S or 22D) unblockables against VT/dp type characters (Sol, Ky, Bridget, ABA, Robo-Ky, Jam, etc). If timed correctly, VT or no VT, they'll get UBed. Everytime you try a -d- 5k ub, the DP will beat you, so take care.