Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

now i need to play p4 even more D= tho i'm already hype as fuck for p3 cast, give me mitsuru and p3 mc and I'm set for life...maybe kuro-chan for petshop tier

Speaking with Famitsu, the game's producer, Arc's Toshimichi Mori, said that he was shocked when Atlus came to them with the offer to work on the title. The BlazBlue team includes many fans of the Persona series, so their motivation for the project was very high, he said.

The Persona team didn't want to just have the BlazBlue team develop the game for them. Instead, they wanted the game to be a joint development project. According to Mori, game's director Takumi Iguchiya (whom you'll recognize as the lead programmer on the BlazBlue series) is working closely with the Persona team.

Arcade Mode: Face off against CPU opponents while following the story

Story Mode: Delve deeper into the arcade mode's story. This will be exclusive to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game.

Score Attack Mode: Face off against CPU opponents to get the high score

VS Mode: Face off against a CPU or human opponent

Online Battle: Face off against players throughout the world in online combat (I imagine that can be taken as confirmation of an international release...)

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/31/persona_fighting_game_update/

Oh God...Meguro and Ishiwatari together....I don't think a single game can handle that.

I don't think my body could handle that

but I'd try.

Calling it now: Kanji is gonna have an ability like Platinum's Drive. He'll summon folded chairs, school desks, traffic lights, refrigerators, you name it.

OP updated,

The Emperor card in the first pic is clearly Kanji, the first the Fool card is Aigis as confirmed from the source article.

I can make out the Priestess next to the Fool, so its either Fuuka or Yukiko.

Wow i'm hella excited for this, this wait gonna be too long

And please arcsys no day1 DLC

Watch this be better than BB, Adachi for Hazama tier.

Dude Chie, if this game has ANY meta to it that isn't derp as fuck(like DOA) I can potentially main this.

Just praying Chie can run and not FUCKING DASH HOLY SHIT, because that is important.

As a fan of P4 and Yosuke (i.e., the best character and should've been main character), this pleases me.

The Persona Fightmans game has two directors: Kazuhisa Wada (lead designer of Persona 3 and 4) and Takumi Iguchi (director and lead programmer of Blazblue). Both Hashino and Mori are producers on the game, and Meguro is composing the music. It's kinda crazy.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30544093&postcount=886

Dude Chie, if this game has ANY meta to it that isn't derp as fuck(like DOA) I can potentially main this.

Just praying Chie can run and not FUCKING DASH HOLY SHIT, because that is important.

If Chie is anything but rushdown I will Lol.

Well HnK is like the silliest most godlike thing ever, and SBX was lulz so i think they'll be okay...they're trying to appeal to p4's audience so it probably wont be the deepest of games but

I couldn't give a single fuck I'm hype as shit

I'd probably main souji since i think izanagi is boss.

Well HnK is like the silliest most godlike thing ever, and SBX was lulz so i think they'll be okay...they're trying to appeal to p4's audience so it probably wont be the deepest of games but

I couldn't give a single fuck I'm hype as shit

I'd probably main souji since i think izanagi is boss.

Dude it's Arc, I'm sure the system will be at least as deep as BB, 4 buttons, revolver actions, we already see that they have bursts. I'm sure it will just be another knockoff of GG/BB with different characters, which I'm cool with. How deep it will end up is another story altogether.

If Chie is anything but rushdown I will Lol.

Rushdown doesn't mean they'll for sure have a run, but if the game has running I'm sure she'll have it.

Dude it's Arc, I'm sure the system will be at least as deep as BB, 4 buttons, revolver actions, we already see that they have bursts. I'm sure it will just be another knockoff of GG/BB with different characters, which I'm cool with. How deep it will end up is another story altogether.

Lol somehow i missed the bursts, i dont really care about the depth tbh (if it turns out to have any hint of a meta game as you said that would be good), this is pretty much pure fanservice i expect it to be fun and broken as shit.

lets pray for a broken but fun game, and not as broken as HnK and SBX for a change, talking about the walstreet infinites, the space race infinites and dribbling infinites

Watch this be better than BB, Adachi for Hazama tier.

Fuck I hope so. Adachi was My favorite P4 character xD.

So fuckin hyped x3

Hoping Galactic Punt is like Hazama's Hotenjin, and nets crazy damage off of a combo.

So hype for this, MY BODY IS READY!

So hype. So damn hype for this game.

i don't even care how deep the game is, i just want it now. I have a feeling i'm gonna have a very hard time choosing a main for this one!

How many playable characters do you guys think will be in it?