Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

I fight a pretty solid Taokaka named CrazyApe often, but I would need to look over the matches if I am to remember exactly what should be done...

I will try and play him at my earliest convenience, and I will upload them so that other players can make deductions about the matchups too. I feel like I would forget things if I just did it myself lol...

I would say it's even too imo.

Lol...can someone explain this to me? i never quite understood how it works....i've can't seem to get him to back dash after the 2B :v:

Lol...can someone explain this to me? i never quite understood how it works....i've can't seem to get him to back dash after the 2B :v:

Arrow(CH) combo? If yeah, you're probably switching sides a little late.

Holy balls im dumb....i was typing this from my phone and forgot to edit and post a link :V derp. But yeah...for all intents and purposes i don't really NEED the 2B but it's the only combo I cant do in my sleep :(

Derp figured it out....

i like how the jin players are so productive that our general thread has become a help me thread lol

lol that video is hilarious. i think the only semi viable thing out of that whole video was 214C crossup in the corner, tho i suspect that it's got character specific restrictions or something

lol that stuff isnt really hard since bb's year long herpderp combo system makes it so easy, meh i guess im just pissed that theyre making a fucking persona fighter instead of a new gg

ah i see well mori said they were gonna make a new one didn't they...but they also said they were gonna make a action devil may cry like game too lol

aha maybe just maybe shtkn if we try and take bits and pieces from it we could make a practical option maybe like the part of the dp loop where he does 5b>5c>6c>dash cancel> sj.c>j.d airdash blah blah or or the part where he does j.d air ice sword(A i think) ice arrow so gonna do that next nci

i like how the jin players are so productive that our general thread has become a help me thread lol

Just wanted to know how to be kewl like tetsu and slide under using 2B :(

NO ONE CAN BE AS COOL AS TETSU blah blah CEPT KAQN blah blah (moar fanboy crap) lol, speaking of tetsu how did he do at sbo? was there any good matches with any jins? i was to poverty to watch :/

He lost in the second round..the format was so shitty as lot of matches were cut..even for sf...how do you have tokido and mago eliminated OFF stream. Eruo went out in r1. Japan really seems to have jin figured out so im not surprised...getting to sbo in the first place is an huge effort either way lol.

And blah f kaqn, his fanboys infuriate me...ZOMG KAQN LOST I FEEL BAD. I'll upload and watch any tetsu match even if noels or valks are loling over him.

And blah f kaqn, his fanboys infuriate me...ZOMG KAQN LOST I FEEL BAD.

Hey, I feel bad when ANY Ragna loses.

Real talk, I didn't get to watch SBO, all I know is Tsubaki won.

Aww man veteru :(. Still so painful...

My issue is people get so attached to these players and its kinda creepy...they just mash buttons like we do...except better. The amount of people getting bent out of shape when kaqn or buppa lose its like :V.

I only saw top 8, was pretty hype.

Well, people can be a bit more open here since it's a General Thread and you're discussing things with other Jin players so it makes it interesting to hear out other player's Opinions. Also I liked the video you posted, very entertaining, crazy enough, I've done that Lambda Reverse Air Combo in a real match, it was hilarious!

Also I liked the video you posted, very entertaining, crazy enough, I've done that Lambda Reverse Air Combo in a real match, it was hilarious!
you should be thanking jourdal he uploaded it to youtube and if i had something like a reverse combo happen to me i would be to mind freaked to continue it correctly or id just flail my fingers hoping it would knock her down

@Zeron: all it is, is mashing c so jin will do his wake up then swing his 8 frame sword around randomly its pretty lulz when u see it happen

^i just read this then i read your sig

I sigged it cuz it was lulz....top 8 was hype because i knew a Noel wasnt going to win lol. Konan has bodied R-1 before and what he did to R-2 was child abuse.

ugh, i can't get 5B > 2B > sekkajin to come out. do i just mash C faster or something?

ugh, i can't get 5B > 2B > sekkajin to come out. do i just mash C faster or something?

That's the one thing I never bothered to learn, I tried and tried and I just couldn't do it. I figured it would just be easier to find alternatives to that combo that are only slightly inferior in damage and Heat gain.