Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RagnaXBL

Dead or Alive 5

Raidou reveal trailer

Gotta say, not all that impressed, not that he looks bad [although he does seem a bit more . . . rigid to other characters, dem robo-limbs?] also, WTF is wrong with Kasumi's voice!?

Oh, they also uploaded some single round fights: Raidou vs Hayabusa | Hayate | Ayane

So I read that her measurements are 99/58/91. Calling it right now, her superpower is the ability to become thin, and if I'm right, we will all know how anime they will turn DOA.

What's next? A magic user?

Poor Itagaki must be facepalming a thousand times over right now. If his forehead wasn't already smashed in from seeing NG3 Vanilla and Yaiba.

You know what? It's only this year that we're going to see his first game released since he left Tecmo (Devil's Third).

Again, let's not all forget that there was a Senren Kagura collaboration this time around. Who's not to say that they weren't involved in the makings of this character?

She's an amalgam character . . .

Her entire moveset is just lifted from the entire cast . . .

2/10 - would not sub

Also people complaining about her design(?) lol she's not all that far fetched from DoA's current path, if anything, I still think Marie is still the most polarizing character.

Marie is okay. At least she has a completely new moveset and play style. Her design is also okay, I can actually believe a 18 year old like her exists (unlike Kasumi and Ayane lol)