Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeron_X25

[CS2] Hazama Super Tutorial

I made this thread to post info for the Hazama tutorial video project so we can hopefully get it done quicker.

Info here can be also be taken as text tutorial for CS2 Hazama.

I'm following the Ragna tutorial format since I found it appropriate to have the same format for every other character tutorial video (Hopefully). Some info here might be wrong so point out anything that seems off. I'll be updating this post whenever we get useful info or whenever I'm finished with a section of this.

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

forumpic.png

Introduction

Hazama is a zoning and a rushdown character at the same time. He uses his drive to zone opponents from across the screen and to get closer to an enemy and start his pressure. Hazama shines in close-range and also fullscreen but he is quite weak in mid-range combat. His character design demands the user to fully utilize his zoning and rushdown tools and play a balanced mix of the two.

Section 1: Movelist

Normals

5A (P1: 80; P2: 84; Adv.= 0)

• Standing jab

• Whiffs on all crouchers except Tager and Hakumen

• Very useful anti-air, AA 5A can gatling into 5C/2C for confirming the combo

• Gatlings into everything, gatlings into itself even on whiff, jump cancellable on hit

5B (P1: 90; P2: 89; Adv.= +2)

• Decent footsie tool

• Along with 2A, staple pressure tool

• Can be used for many setups. Frame traps, high-low, tick command grab, DP bait

• Jump cancellable on hit, gatlings into 2B or 3C for low, 6C for throw bait, 6A for overhead frametrap, 6B for breaking a guard primer

• Can be used as anti air. CH 5B AA – 214D~C

5C (P1: 100; P2: 89(once); Adv.= -9)

• Hits twice, some combos depend on which hit you cancel it on

• Used in high damage combos

• Decent anti-air, can gatling into 2C – 4D/ 4D for combo, CH 5C AA – 214D~C

• Jump cancellable on 1st and 2nd hit, gatlings mostly used in combos, 5C – 6C is the standard corner OTG

2A (P1: 80; P2: 84; Adv.= +1)

• Crouching jab

• Along with 5B, staple pressure tool. Excellent for tick throws and tick command grab

• Cancels into 5B for air-tight pressure

• Gatlings into most of his moves and also itself on whiff, NOT jump cancellable

2B (P1: 80; P2: 86; Adv.= -11)

• Low hit that can gatling into 5B (Once per string)

• Good for frame traps. 2B – 3C common frametrap

• Cancels into 214D. Can be used for high-low mixups

• Can be used to OTG and punish late techs

2C (P1: 90; P2: 89; Adv.= -11)

• Great anti-air, frame 8~12 head invul, usually trades with most air moves in Hazama’s favour

• With 50%+ heat, CH 2C AA leads to phenomenal damage

• Gatlings into 5C (Once per string), 3C and is jump cancellable

• OTGs. Used for high damage combos

3C (P1: 80; P2: 92; Adv.= -6)

• Emergency Techable

• Deceptively large range. Used in footsies

• Only special cancellable. End pressure whenever used in blockstring. Leaves you at a great disadvantage on block. Cancel into 214D or 236D to make it safe

• Has enormous damage potential on CH

• Used in staple BnB combos

j.A (P1: 90; P2: 84)

• Good for tick throw and command grab setups

• Can be used to confirm air-to-air hits into combos

• Can cancel into throw in the air

j.B (P1: 90; P2:86)

• Excellent horizontal reach. Great for air-to-air and chain approaches

• Can cross up. Second part of active frames hit behind Hazama

• Used in staple air combo ender. Cancels into j.C

• Can be used to reset with 6A after landing landing

j.C (P1: 90; P2: 89)

• Does 5 hits with different animations. 5th hit has a bonus proration of 110%

• Not useful for air-to-air pokes. Useful for keeping blocking opponent in the air under pressure

• Used in all of Hazama’s air combos

• Can jump cancel the first 2 hits of j.C

j.2C (P1: 90; P2: 92)

• Great horizontal hitbox

• Used for crossups. Instant airdash 2C from any jump cancellable normal. Also used for chain approaches

• Jump cancellable

6A (P1: 70; P2: 92, Adv.= -5)

• Go-to overhead. Forces crouch on ground hit and grounds opponent on air hit

• Mostly used as a combo starter and can only be cancelled into super. Can be used in advanced, high damage combos

• Should mostly be used when Hazama has meter to cancel into Jayoku. Can combo on Tager and Hakumen if hit without meter. Can also combo if CH

• Unsafe on block and can easily be disrespected. If disrespected, it is possible to gatling 6A from a blocked 5B for frametrap that beats many mash attempts except DPs

• The deceiving animation makes it one of the harder overheads to block

6B (P1: 90; P2: 89, Adv.= +3)

• A kick that hits low. Breaks a guard primer. Can only cancel into supers

• Very good move if used correctly. Mainly used for frametraps. Should only be used if you condition the enemy to block. Can be easily disrespected because of rather slow startup

• Startup animation closely resembles 6A. Can be used to fake an overhead and hit low. Higher damage output than 6A

• Strongly recommended to gatling 6B from 5B for the frame advantage

6C (P1: 100; P2: 89(Once), Adv.= 0)

• Hazama throws 3 knives. The first knife to hit will break a guard primer. Frames 17~35 in the air.

• Used mainly in combos and has no repeat proration. Also used to bait a throw break and hit with a CH

• Grounds opponent on air hit and catches bad tech rolls. Cannot emergency tech. Best gatlings from 5B and 5C

• Hazama’s best combo starter

Specials

Jabaki [236D] (P1: 100; P2: 70; Adv. = +1)

• Staple combo extender in the corner, gives wallbounce after 3C

• Allows Hazama to make nearly all of his pokes, such as 3C, extremely safe as an immediate special cancel is a true blockstring and is +1 on block

• Good for ending combos with near corner as the blowback will carry them to the corner

• 10% repeat prorate

Jasetsu [214D]

• Minimum charging time of 6F, after which A/B/C follow-ups can be used

• Charged follow-ups require 26F of charging time

• Special cancelling into this gives high-low mix-up with followups

• Punishable if used predictably

Ressenga [214D -> A] (P1: 60; P2: 89; Adv. = +2)

• Very fast overhead at 19F start-up.

• Can only combo on hit against Hakumen and Tager (Ressenga > 5A) if not CH

• Allows Hazama to continue pressure even on block.

• Travels quite a distance.

Ressenga (Charged) [214D -> A] (P1: 60; P2: 94; Adv. = +5)

• Can be comboed on hit against the entire cast

• Foot invulnerable throughout animation

• Very plus on block, can easily continue pressure after

• Travels a very long distance

Gashoukyaku [214D -> B] (P1: 60; P2: 80; Adv. = -20)

• Invulnerable from frame 1 of the move itself, but only after the mandatory 6F of Jasetsu charging

• Decent anti-air and is air unblockable

• Somewhat safe for Hazama when blocked in the air despite frame disadvantage due to pushback. The higher in the air they block, the safer it is

• Can only be comboed into on a counter hit

Gashoukyaku (Charged) [214D -> B] (P1: 75; P2: 90; Adv. = -18)

• Fatal Counter possible. On Fatal Counter, leads into good damage and amazing heat gain

• Almost unpunishable when blocked in the air

Zaneiga [214D -> C] [P1: 80; P2: 90; Adv. = -1)

• Low that leads into huge damage and heat gain

• Breaks 1 guard primer

• 40% repeat prorate; charged version counts as well

Zaneiga (Charged) [214D -> C] (P1: 85; P2: 94; Adv. = +1)

• Does more damage and gives more untechable time compared to the normal version

Stance Cancel [214D -> D]

• Useful for baiting out DPs or bursts.

• An immediate stance cancel off a normal, such as 3C -> 214D -> D, will not improve Hazama's frame advantage

• Although it makes some moves safe, it is still far too slow to bait some of the faster and DPs and ones with bigger hitboxes

Hirentotsu [j.214B] (P1: 75; P2: 92; Adv. = -10)

• Staple air combo ender, gives knockdown for oki

• Takes 1 guard primer

• Does NOT hit overhead

• Can be Tiger Kneed (21478B)

• On counter hit, causes opponent to bounce and can be comboed into for nice damage and amazing meter gain

• Very unsafe on block. Mainly used as a combo ender

Gasaishou [236C] (P1: 100; P2: 100,60; Adv. = +11*)

• Decently fast command grab that gives 5% heat

• Frame advantage is off a successful grab

• 6-12F fully invulnerable, making it very hard to stuff with an attack

• Makes Hazama's mix-up very strong when combined with staggered dashes

Jakou [623D] (P1: 70; P2: 100)

• Mostly used to extend air combos

• Can be used as an anti-air on occasion, is air unblockable

• The distance of between the opponent and Hazama during Jakou makes it Burst-safe most of the time

• 40% repeat prorate

Distortion Drives

Jayoku Houtenjin [236236B] (P1: 50; P2: 94; Adv. = -34)

• A very important part of Hazama's gameplay. Can be comboed into from almost anything and leads into huge damage and meter gain

• Breaks 1 guard primer

• Hazama's only true DP. Invulnerable 1-6F

• Almost always trades in Hazama's favor as he can combo afterwards. (Doesn't trade well with moves that have large stagger on CH and high untechable time)

• Fatal Counter possible

• 50% repeat prorate

• Bad combo starter

Mizuchi Rekkazan [632146C] (P1: 100; P2: 82,100,84X9; Adv. = -46)

• Projectile invulnerable after superflash

• Can be used as a combo ender after a long combo for good minimum damage

• Can be rapid cancelled and continued with a combo

Astral

Senkon Meiraku (Adv. = -43)

• Can be easily comboed into from many of his moves

• Invulnerable for 1-90F

Section 2: Combos

1. Midscreen meterless non CH

2. Midscreen meterless CH

3. Midscreen 50% heat

4. Corner 50% heat

5. 100% heat (Midscreen and corner)

6. Corner throw

7. Command Grab Combos

8. TK Hirentotsu combos

Notations:

AA = Anti-Air

CH = Counter Hit

FA = Far away version of D

FC = Fatal Counter

JC = Jump Cancel

RC = Rapid Cancel

TK = Tiger Knee (21478 or 8214)

(*) = Optional

Beginner

Intermediate

Advanced

1. Midscreen meterless non CH:

5C(2) > 2C > 3C > Jabaki

5C(2) > 2C > 3C > Ressenga Lv1

Ressenga Lv2 > 2A > 5B > 3C > Jabaki

Ressenga Lv2 > 5A > 5B > 5C > Jabaki

AA 5A > 5C(2) > 2C > 4D~D > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

AA 5A > 5C(2) > 623D > dash 3C > Ressenga

FA 5D~D > 2C > (dash)5B > 5C(2) > 2C > 3C > Jabaki

FA j.6D~D > j.B > dash 2A > 5B > 5C(2) > 3C > Jabaki

FA 6D~D > j.B > j.C(x2) > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu [on air hit]

FA 6D~D > j.Cx5 > land 5C > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu [on air hit]

Zaneiga(Lv2) > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~D > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

Zaneiga(Lv2) > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 5C > 2C > jc > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

Zaneiga(Lv2) > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > land 5C > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

Zaneiga(Lv2) > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > land 5C > Jakou > dash 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan

6D~A (FA) > 623D > dash 3C > Ressenga [dash 3C link can vary in difficulty depending on the distance Jakou hits]

2. Midscreen meterless CH:

CH Ressenga > 5B > 5C(2) > 2C > 3C > Jabaki

CH 3C > Zaneiga (Lv2) > (dash)6C > 5C (2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~D > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

AA CH 5B > Zaneiga Lv1 > (dash)6C > 5C (2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~D > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

CH 5C [First hit] > Zaneiga Lv1 > (dash)6C > 5C (2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~D > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

FA CH 6D~A > 5D~D > j.Cx2 > land 66C > dash 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~D > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

CH 5C [First hit] > Zaneiga Lv1 > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D > j.8D > Jakou > j.6D > 66C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > land 5C > Jakou > dash 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan

CH 3C > Zaneiga (Lv2) > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D > 66C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > land 5C > Jakou > dash 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan

3. Midscreen 50% heat:

6A > Houtenjin > (dash)Zaneiga Lv2 > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > dash 3C > Jabaki

6A > Houtenjin > (dash)Zaneiga Lv2 > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 5C > 2C > jc > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

6A > Houtenjin > (dash)Zaneiga Lv2 > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 5C > 2C > jc > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

6A > Houtenjin > (dash)Zaneiga Lv2 > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > land 5C > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

6A > Houtenjin > (dash)Zaneiga Lv2 > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > land 5C > Jakou > dash 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan

5C > Houtenjin > (dash)Zaneiga Lv2 > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66A > 665C > 6C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > 665C > Jakou > dash 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan

AA 2C(CH) > Jakou > Dash 3C > Hotenjin > Dash 6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 5C > 2C > jc > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

NOTE: You can replace the 6A starter with any other starter that can combo into Houtenjin.

5. 100% heat:

5C > Houtenjin > (dash)Zaneiga Lv2 > (dash)6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66A > 665C > 6C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > 665C > Houtenjin > backdash > Jakou > dash 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan [Midscreen]

NOTE: Only Works on Ragna, Lambda, Tager, Makoto, Mu, Valkenhayn

5C > Houtenjin > (dash)Zaneiga Lv2 > dash 6C > 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > Jakou > 5C > 6C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > Houtenjin > backdash > Jakou > 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan [Corner]

NOTE: After the Jakou > 5C > 6C, you can add an additional dash 5C > 6C and then do dash 2C to extend the combo but it is character specific. Will work on most of the characters listed above this combo.

4. Corner 50% heat:

6A > Houtenjin > (dash)Zaneiga Lv2 > dash 6C* > dash 5C(2) > 6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > Jakou > dash 5C(2) > 6C > 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan

6A > Houtenjin > (dash)Zaneiga Lv2 > dash 6C* > 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > Jakou > (dash)5C > 6C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > land 5C(2) > Jakou > 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan

NOTE: As you're switching sides, you should press 6C from your original position, and technically a 4C.

6. Corner throw:

Air throw > Zaneiga Lv1 > dash 5C(2) > 6C > 2C > 4D~A > 6D~A > Jakou > (dash)5C > 6C > dash 2C > j.Cx5 > 5C > Jakou > (dash)3C > Ressenga Lv1 (Taokaka)

Air throw > Zaneiga Lv1 > dash 5C(2) > 6C > 5C both hits > Jakou > 5C > 6C > 5C both hits > j.Cx5 > Jakou > 3C > Ressenga Lv1 (Litchi)

Air throw > Zaneiga Lv1 > dash 5C(2) > 6C > dash 5C > 6C > dash 5C both hits > j.Cx5 > 5C(2) > Jakou > 3C > Jabaki > Jakou > 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan (Tager)

Air throw > Zaneiga Lv1 > dash 5C(2) > 6C > 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > Jakou > (dash)5C > 6C > dash 2C > j.Cx5 > 5C > Jakou > (dash)3C > Ressenga Lv1 (Everyone else except Arakune)

Forward throw > dash 6C > dash 3C > Jabaki > dash 6C > 5C(2) > 2C > 4D~D > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

Forward throw > dash 6C > dash 3C > Jabaki > dash 6C > dash 2C > j.Cx5 > 5C(2) > j.Cx2 > Hirentotsu

Forward throw > dash 3C > Zaneiga Lv1 > dash 5C(2) > 6C > 2C > Jakou > 5C(2) > 6C > dash 2C > j.Cx5 > 5C(2) > Jakou > 3C > Ressenga Lv1 (Does not work on Arakune)*

NOTE: Doesn't work on a bunch of characters actually but I didn't get to test it on everyone. I'd appreciate it if someone tested this.

7. Command Grab Combos (Midscreen, corner and 50% meter):

236C > Dash 2A > 5B > 2B > 5C(2) > 2C > 3C > Ressenga Lv1 (Midscreen)

236C > 5C > 3C > Jabaki > Dash 6C > Dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > 5C > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu (Corner)

236C > Houtenjin > Dash 6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 5C > 2C > jc > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu (Midscreen)

8. TK Hirentotsu combos

Zaneiga Lv2 > 6C > dash 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > dash 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > dash 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > dash 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu [Midscreen heatless, Character Specific]

5C > 3C > RC > 66C > 5C > 6C > dash 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > land 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > jc > j.Cx3 [Corner heatless]

Backthrow > jc > FA j.6D~D > 66C > dash 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

5C > 3C > Jabaki > 66C > dash 5C > 6C > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 665C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > (5C > 2C or you could just end it)

6C > dash Houtenjin > Zaneiga Lv2 > 6C > dash 5C > jc > j.Cx5 > land 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > RC > 6C > 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan [Corner 100% heat]

6C > (dash) Houtenjin > Jakou > dash 5C > 6C > 665C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > dash 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > 5C > 2C > TK Hirentotsu > RC > 6C > 3C > Mizuchi Rekkazan [Hazama's back to the corner 100% heat]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUiaUBo9ipU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsxvs2iTRzY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYbqiFD0oi0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9teFvfDsqk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPAS6tvg9fI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiKCPXSBSjA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyYFtUaOKls

Videos cause I figured it might help some people with the timing and visual guides for links are good.

Credits to me for making this, Fluck for writing up the specials section, Dusty for helping me with command grab combos and KayEff for giving me this idea.

hazamatutorialvidlogo-1.png

Got a few text boxes prepped and I got a logo. fyi I may remove Haz from the logo when I use it for the vid itself, but IDK

Regarding 3C, the part where you say 'can only gatling into supers' is incorrect. Just say you can only special cancel it. I'll do a write-up of the specials if no one minds?

Oh whooops. Dunno why I did that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Oh and sure go ahead. I'll be doing his normals though.

Got a few text boxes prepped and I got a logo. fyi I may remove Haz from the logo when I use it for the vid itself, but IDK

I hope you don't mind me using it for the thread until we make the video or make another logo.

Hazama'a fundamentals won't change. His combos and some of his moves might slightly change. He pretty much hasn't changed a bit.

Didn't say it wasn't needed or bad, just we could have been working on this much sooner. Gotta make up for lost time now.

Just made a minor change to Astral, I never knew it was so easy to combo into it. Any level 3 or 4 normal cancelled into it works! What the hell lol.

Nothing really. I'm just tired right now I guess. All I should do is just tell the different angles. This is going to be a vid soon so it's going to be visualized anyway.

You skipped the 6's.

6A

-22 frames startup

-Hits overhead, forces crouch

-Can be chained from 5A 2A 5B 2B

-Super cancellable only. The main use is to cancel into Hotenjin

- -5 frames on block, breaks a primer

-Bounds to the ground on air hit, can be followed up, 5B AA CH 6A Relaunch works, among others

6B

-25 frames startup

-Low hit, breaks primer

-Can only be super cancellable

-Chains from 5A 5B 2B

-+3 frames on block

-Its main use is faking them into thinking an overhead is coming, and to reset pressure.

-Da best normal :3

6C

-20 frame startup

-Chains from 5A 5B 5C 2A

-Phenomenal Proration as a combo starter

-CH causes stagger, air hit bounds to the ground

-Breaks a primer, Neutral frames on block (+0 frames)

That should be everything.

You skipped the 6's.

6A

-22 frames startup

-Hits overhead, forces crouch

-Can be chained from 5A 2A 5B 2B

-Special cancellable only. The main use is to cancel into Hotenjin

- -5 frames on block, breaks a primer

-Bounds to the ground on air hit, can be followed up, 5B AA CH 6A Relaunch works, among others

6B

-25 frames startup

-Low hit, breaks primer

-Can only be super cancellable

-Chains from 5A 5B 2B

-+3 frames on block

-Its main use is faking them into thinking an overhead is coming, and to reset pressure.

-Da best normal :3

6C

-20 frame startup

-Chains from 5A 5B 5C 2A

-Phenomenal Proration as a combo starter

-CH causes stagger, air hit bounds to the ground

-Breaks a primer, Neutral frames on block (+0 frames)

That should be everything.

I didn't skip it. I hadn't gotten to it yet.

Thanks for the write up.

I have to say, excellent guide. I can help with the combos once extend hit shelves/network. This is exactly what we needed Zeron. I'd nominate you for the mod if I could, haha.

Now all we need to do is delete all of the useless threads, like the non-stickied ones. Well, not exactly delete, but combine all of the information into this thread. Good job regardless.

Updated 6A, 6B and 6C. Gonna draw a diagram for his Ds. I suck at photoshop... prolly gonna paint that shit. lol

I have to say, excellent guide. I can help with the combos once extend hit shelves/network.

Good job regardless.

I'd appreciate it if you did. And thank you.

I'd gladly do so. I've been playing BBCS2 a bit more lately too. So we can have more Haz mirrors if you're up for it, don't like mirror matches though. Still can't deny that Vergil is cooler than Hazama though, haha.

I'll finish chains, do a small but general tactics section and finish the combo section and production can start. Make sure your friend has good execution xD

Actually, he can already start on the normals and specials section. The faster we get this done, the better. We can re-use large portions of the video for CSE too, it won't need much editing.

Actually, he can already start on the normals and specials section. The faster we get this done, the better. I also suggest we prepare to edit this video for CSE in a couple of months, like Zeron said, there aren't that many changes.

If he's doing it in separate parts then you're right. I was just thinking of doing it all at once but I guess it's better to go step by step and get some video in. Part 1 for normals and specials. YOSHI!