Sign in to follow this  
jiyuna

Japanese BBCSEX Tier List (OFFICIAL)

So BBCSEX was officially released today, but most of the top players (me included) have actually been playing it for a little while already. The game is a step up from CS2, but it's not that different so it was pretty easy to see what kind of direction the game will take on a competitive level. This chart is based on discussion with multiple Japanese SBO qualifiers from CS1/CS2 (Mame top8 makoto, Chou/Tsujikawa CS1 champions, Whistler/Nagakura, etc etc), so it's pretty reliable. Unlisted chars are still being discussed.post-189-139515163441_thumb.jpg

So BBCSEX was officially released today, but most of the top players (me included) have actually been playing it for a little while already. The game is a step up from CS2, but it's not that different so it was pretty easy to see what kind of direction the game will take on a competitive level. This chart is based on discussion with multiple Japanese SBO qualifiers from CS1/CS2 (Mame top8 makoto, Chou/Tsujikawa CS1 champions, Whistler/Nagakura, etc etc), so it's pretty reliable. Unlisted chars are still being discussed.[ATTACH]803[/ATTACH]

Bang is A tier :)

I don't quite get how to read this, is Litchi B-Tier or S-Tier in this chart? =O

Litchi is B tier right but after more time with her she should be S tier, match the color of the characters abbreviation with there line on the chart and use the dates at the bottom to see how they will stack in the future :P

I don't quite get how to read this, is Litchi B-Tier or S-Tier in this chart? =O

Damn my son color blind

your B tier

. DAMMIT top player opinions say that as it stands Relius is not broken hopefully this changes so I can lol.

Carl and Relius are shit and will become gdlk?

I KNEW IT

Edited by pktazn
grammar derp

I KNEW IT

It HAD to be a joke Ragna being Upper Tier for awhile then dropping to bottom

This aint funny gais :(

Edited by Tong

This tier list is 1000% accurate a guy from JAPAN posted it IT MUST BE! TRUE!

This tier list is 1000% accurate a guy from JAPAN posted it IT MUST BE! TRUE!

I wish we had a "like" button.

Anyway, information is coming in from JBBS and according to them Relius seems to be pretty good.

I can believe see being low-tier to start with. Remember when CS 1 was new and everybody thought Litchi was low-tier because they hadn't figured out how to use her right?

Here's hoping everyone doesn't start tier-whoring with Tao.

S: Hakumen, Mu-12, Taokaka

A: Platinum, Rachel, Arakune, Litchi, Tager, Valkenhayn

B: Makoto, Ragna, Hazama, Jin, Lambda-11, Noel, Tsubaki

C: Bang, Relius

D: Carl

( Source: http://tiamat.spawn.jp/dforum/index.html )

Shame on you, tossing out a random dice rolling Japanese site (again).

Well this thread is a waste of spacetime. Might you make it a little more useful Jiyuna? What changes have you noticed? The last loketest changes we have are over a month old, do they still seem somewhat accurate?

The MS paint, bright colors, and this game being out not even 24 hours yet means this list is 100% accurate and should be taken into serious discussion.

Anyway: Circ, lock this thread already. It's a bad idea to leave it open. Or is SJ the person to talk to since he's the person in charge here?

Hey look, I sent this Tapatalk post. From my iPhone. Sweeeet.