Sign in to follow this  
jiyuna

Japanese BBCSEX Tier List (OFFICIAL)

Dunno what makes you think I can lock this thread, brah. It'd be up to SJ or a supermod/admin.

LMAO tager is a-tier gtfo, that list is wrong

just glad they fixed ragna,

Hey hey hey Jiyuna.

Good to see an officialzzzz tier list out all ready. I love tier lists.

Two questions

1. What is the worst mirror match this time around?

and

2. What is the ratio of this worst mirror match this time around? Like are we talking not so bad like 60-40 or is it like super randomzzzzz and stuff like Dorakune vs. Dorakune so it's more like 70-30?

HMMMMMMMMMMM? Please tell me <3

Thank you and god bless

I'm guessing it's Dorakune or Carl or Relius or Noel or Maokaka. Those characters are SO random. Ugh.

Edited by Beautiful Death

i thought we went over the mirror match in japan analysis already, does it need to be explained again?

Having played the game in my brain after watching loktest videos I'm gonna have to call bullshit on your Litchi projection 4 months from now.

I cried when I played Litchi today in Ikebukuro.....Its gonna take a while lol. be prepared to not see any Litchi for about at least a month...

So they went ahead with that litchi nerf that preventer her kicking you about eleventy bagillion times in one combo?

sigh

well, hopefully CH 3c in the corner with 50 meter isn't representative of her overall damage output

its not even CH! And whats wrong with high damage combos? Get ass devastated niggaaa

also i like the initial tier list, MS paint is fucking fabulous

edit: she gets the 50 meter in the combo anyways lol

well all it is niggas getting ass devastated about stupid shit. Who cares if noel's corner damage is the same, its how she gets the hits that matters. IMO if you get hit with 3C in corner you might deserve that damage? It seems like all of her damage buffs are made for corner combos so i wouldnt rule out the idea that she might have god awful midscreen damage. Burst, nigga. Burst!