Sign in to follow this  
jiyuna

Japanese BBCSEX Tier List (OFFICIAL)

Silly tier list is silly.

It's hard to take it seriously when it looks like a 5 year old drew it.

its hard to take you seriously when you dont know what a real nigga jiyuna is

Doesn't make this thread less useless.

Needs real information, like character changes, instead of useless random tier lists pulled out of one's ass

Just saw this for the first time now. I'm not sure whether to laugh like I am, cry, or just scratch my head in confusion, lol.

tier-list = BS at this moment

Day1 impression

Really Good: Valk, Ragna, Mu, Hakumen

Strong: Hazama, Bang, Platinum, Relius

Looks interesting: Makoto, Arakune

Ehh: Tsubaki, Jin, Noel

Strange: Tager

No idea: others

the game didn't change much from last one but apparently many characters lost lots of tools

Valk and Ragna are dumb cuz they can pretty do whatever they could in original CS2

Really Good: Ragna

Valk and Ragna are dumb cuz they can pretty do whatever they could in original CS2

this doesn't make sense

or did everyone get nerfed so badly that someone like ragna who relies on shitty mixup and pressure ends up being top tier

welp time to go eat a goat

if its day 1 impressions and a character didnt change much, then _____________

tier-list = BS at this moment

Day1 impression

Really Good: Valk, Ragna, Mu, Hakumen

Strong: Hazama, Bang, Platinum, Relius

Looks interesting: Makoto, Arakune

Ehh: Tsubaki, Jin, Noel

Strange: Tager

No idea: others

the game didn't change much from last one but apparently many characters lost lots of tools

I'm very curious about this. Is it like CT>CS where the good characters got nerfed a lot and Bang didn't really besides some random changes, so by consequence he's better?

Because from reading the changes that we knew of (or were in the location tests), they sure didn't sound good at the time. But it's Day 1, and we don't know much, so it's hard get an idea why.

The beginning to a shit show we don't need right now

Plus, we already have our proven and impervious to criticism Japan grown tier list for everyone who wants to know how to play this game right forever. So this list is clearly redunant.

Plus, we already have our proven and impervious to criticism Japan grown tier list for everyone who wants to know how to play this game right forever. So this list is clearly redunant.

Or you can be appreciative of the fact that he even bothered to tell us some kind of day 1 impressions.

By the way, for those reading this thread and not having a fucking clue, Stunedge made the only genuinely useful post in this entire thread.

A mod should consider making a CSEX change list thread

Not to sound like a tool Nini, but I actually thought there already was one? Unless you're just trolling me, lol.

the sheer novelty of Tager being anything but C tier was amusing if only for a moment.