Sign in to follow this  
jiyuna

Japanese BBCSEX Tier List (OFFICIAL)

I didn't play CS2 litchi so I have no ideas about combo changes

3 jab limit didn't change that much of gameplay

changed a bit of makoto play maybe

u can still do sth like 5A>2A>5A>2A>5A>2A up to 6 times

SE, I just want to know, what are your impressions of jin? do you still think he is a good character overall? I would just hate it if he sucked and I have to switch because of it...

Also SE, if you're still here, how's Arakune looking like? better? worse? same?

Does FoG still fill 100% curse meter? Does he still deal a zillion damage?

Hey SE, sorry to bother you with yet another question, but I'm just wondering, do you know why (or see any reason as to why) Carl is ranked as D-Tier? Looking at his last known changes, he seemed fairly strong and I can't imagine him being the "worst" unless they came up with some big nerf that I don't know of.

Hey SE, sorry to bother you with yet another question, but I'm just wondering, do you know why (or see any reason as to why) Carl is ranked as D-Tier? Looking at his last known changes, he seemed fairly strong and I can't imagine him being the "worst" unless they came up with some big nerf that I don't know of.

Because the list is 100% accurate and is obviously from a reliable Japanese source with the manpower and time to make it so.

If you tell me I've won a lottery that I didn't participated in, it'd be more believable than the tier list of a fighting game just came out yesterday.

Guess I shoulda realized that earlier, haha.

On that note, do you know of any new Carl changes? Granted how subtle some of them could be and how rare Carl players are, I guess they could be somewhat hard to notice.

Edited by Psykotik

Yo god damn.

Half of you are asking questions that have already been answered multiple times in your respective character changes thread. Changes from the last loketest to the release version are far from extreme. Do your best to consult all of your resources.

The other half of you:

It's day one! First impressions are next to useless in fighting games! CS1 Litchi was dirt for months!

There really is no point to it anymore. We've already got a changes thread and tiers are bullshit without relevant data and the highest level of play at work.

At this point it's just trolls

retards

trolling

being

trolls

retards

exactly stop asking questions and getting happy over small bits of info.

If I remember correctly when CS2 hit arakune was said to be top tier and a character like makoto was said to be 'decent'.

exactly stop asking questions and getting happy over small bits of info.

If I remember correctly when CS2 hit arakune was said to be top tier and a character like makoto was said to be 'decent'.

Actually people were already saying that Makoto was easily second or first, depending on Arakune, and that she was unlikely to drop from that position due to how solid she was.

no

This. I remember there being a preliminary tier made about two weeks into CS1 where it was

S - Bang, Litchi

A - Ragna

ect

Early impressions are not completely reliable, but strong characters often tend to stand out.

This. I remember there being a preliminary tier made about two weeks into CS1 where it was

S - Bang, Litchi

S- - Ragna

ect

Early impressions are not completely reliable, but strong characters often tend to stand out.

i agree, c0r said cs1 litchi was dirt for months, which was totally not true at all..

i'm completely agreeing with you and not him lol

^ I agree too, BB isn't a new game anymore and CS2 -> CSEX changes aren't as drastic as in previous instalments so many characters didn't change all that much.

In general, simple characters that start out strong will weaken, and initially weak though complex characters will strengthen. Just look at how disappointed the community was with Hazama's damage output in CS1... We all know what came of that. On the other hand, CS2 Makoto was top right off the bat as she didn't change much while the others were nerfed (CS1 Bang syndrome).

So we can bet on Relius and maybe Litchi moving up at least a bit, and the simple characters (*cough* Tager *cough*) moving down. Other characters like Haku will probably stay at or near the top because of a fundamental change (increased star gain) that just make them stronger overall.

So I don't think the tier list is to be entirely dismissed since it's sort of a precursor of the future game. Minimal changes support this idea.

Litchi

Relius

Mu

Carl

I expect them all to be higher up over time. At least until Arcadia gets it shit out.

Also SE, if you're still here, how's Arakune looking like? better? worse? same?

Does FoG still fill 100% curse meter? Does he still deal a zillion damage?

FoG is still 100%

Curse still does 10K

2C>6D combos which gave him a new way to increase curse meter

in general I think he is buffed

how is mu looking

is she going to end up flooded like noel and makoto when CS2 hit?

Mu is good, she has almost everything she had in CS2

2C is nerfed in terms of shorter head invul but it has bigger downward hitbox