Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya Changes Discussion Thread

The reason I think it is spacing based is from looking at how Relius gets effected by the Comet Cannon in the combo I listed, where he gets stuck by a massive amount of hitstop, allowing Makoto to dash 6A, and the one done in round two where the hitstop on him pretty much ends when the shot is fired.

EDIT: On further inspection, it was spacing/timing based. In the first round, Relius gets hit by both hits from the Comet Cannon's shot, but in the second round he is a bit to high and as a result the second hit (which would give Makoto the time to follow up) misses.

"5B > 5CC > 5D lvl 3 > 2D lvl 3 > 662C > 236A~D lvl 3 > 66A > JC > j.B > JC > j.D lvl 3 > 6C >623C~D lvl 3".

probably coulda done 5b>6a instead of 66A or possibly 5CC

after the j.D lets think of better alternatives since that 6C>623C D looked like some day 1 Makoto business

possible follow ups could be...

jD>

d.5B>6a> air combo or BBS/PF?

214a~c~d>6a>air combo or super?

or something along those lines

She needs to use all her drives up in her combo atleast.

We need those acho vids :/

Does acho ever stream or do they just upload batch videos?

I don't think a-cho streams.

if you can't follow up 5b what's the point of using it other than a good poke.

Whats wrong with a good poke? 5b is really strong as a poke, and you can go into 6c at max range and go for oki or corner push from there.

After playing the game, Makoto is hilariously bad. She's CS1 rachel tier.
Zouch.

Fo' Real? Her Nerfs didn't seem that bad.

For the time being we're at the very bottom of the character ranks with Taokaka, Litchi, etc. Yes, Tager is considered stronger than us.

god that's gonna suck balls. -_- I'm gonna need to be smarter dammit. I'd rather follow it up. 6C isn't that great for me i don't like to use it that often.

I can live with her being horrid, I enjoy a good challenge anyways.

In fact, it'll feel more natural to me; being top tier felt so weird since I've had this curse that every character I pick in fighting games has always been low/bottom tier. loool.

Time to transcribe another combo from a vid:

From http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoQq6JS3WnQ

"2A > 5B > 5CC > 5D lvl 3 > 2D lvl 3 > 66 2C > 236A~D lvl 3 > 66 5CC > JC > j.B > j.D lvl 3 > 66 5CC > JC > j.B > JC > j.B > 623C~D lvl 3" DMG = 3405 Meter Built = 47

EDIT 2: After the j.D lvl 3, instead of 66 5CC, I think you might be able to fit in 214A~C~B > 5B, but I don't know how much that would affect the damage/proration.

EDIT: More from the same video:

"j.CC > 5B > 5CC > Particle Flare lvl 2 ~ D lvl 3 > 66/44? > 2D lvl 3 > j.D lvl 3" DMG = 3379

"2A > 5B > 5CC > 5D lvl 3 > 66 2B > 5B > JC > j.B > JC > j.D lvl 3 > 66 5CC > JC > j.B > JC > j.B > 623C~D lvl 3" DMG = 2601

Also, even though it was bursted before it could connect, it looks like 5C CH > 2C could still work.

It looks like you can still follow up 214A~C~C(no mashing) when you OTG/land it on an airborn opponent, in the corner.

I feel like i've still yet to see anything impressive with in extent still. It still looks like she can do more in the corner but i guess and hope thatthe player in those

videos were not using her at her full potential.