Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CSE] Bang Thread: Continuum Shift EXTEND Pre(American)Release Changes/Discussion/VIDEOS

A mook will be available on DL soon, so we can put an end to this.

Hey,, quick question.. Why when i see super strong FRKZ combos they always end it with Asura & not Dai stinky. It does more dmg right,, in my head i see him doing the end of that little j4c loop thingy into 5c>6D>Dai stinky.. why dont they ever do it tho ?.?

ashura does more damage in the end because of its minimum damage through proration. in cs2 proration wasnt a problem because he couldnt do as many j4c's as he could in cse, so the proration makes it so that ashura ends up doing more damage with more meter gain in the end. also i dont think there's a way to land daifunka that far into j4c box loop combos

if you want to test it out, in frkz do 6d>6d>6d ashura/daifunka

daifunka ends up doine like 400 damage while ashura ends up doing like 900 damage

Ahhh ok,, and i have seen Bang do.. i think it was something like sumthing>2b>2c>dash>2b>6c>dash>j4c>dash>j4c>dash down>5c>6D>sumthing somthing blah blah more> j4c> Ashura lol he moves to fast for me to actually get a good grasp of all the moves he does.

If you have the heat early on in the combo (right before last j.4C spam) by all means go for the 6D>daifunky. It does do more damage. The j.4C box loop is just for creating more heat for that ashura.

If you have the heat early on in the combo (right before last j.4C spam) by all means go for the 6D>daifunky. It does do more damage. The j.4C box loop is just for creating more heat for that ashura.

this is untrue in CSX. If you use cross loop instead of box loop you can always get more damage by going the whole way. The only advantage to daifunka early is to give them less time to burst.

this is untrue in CSX. If you use cross loop instead of box loop you can always get more damage by going the whole way. The only advantage to daifunka early is to give them less time to burst.

yeah, the cross loop does do more damage. I was referring to the other(now clearly outdated) j.C set-up ending with dai that does 6738.

edit:

Just spent a good half hour messing with those cross loops...I think I'm gonna need a cigarette and a cold shower.

^

Hey, you're that Bang that RQ against me that one time on ranked...I knew I'd see you again villain!

lol. duuuuuude...

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13203-PSN-Match-Finder-Good-Games-Thread-v3&p=1241185&viewfull=1#post1241185

...funny thing is after all that, I had you confused with another bang player on ranked. Ended up letting him whale on me for the entire match thinking it was you.

add me. not enough bangs on EX.

Hmm...alright then, I'll take you on your word for now since you were prolly the best person I played in this bitch...I expected Jp folks to be better than this...ah well, at least they don't lag like they used to. :D

We got matched again though, it was Valk vs Tager, that ended 1-1 and I was expecting a DC when I won there first time but I was like "hmmm...he really likes his 800some Bang PSR or something cause he didn't RQ here" lol.

Is the timing for the 5A relaunch hard to get the hang of? I know you delay the j.C, But thats all I know :(

Is the timing for the 5A relaunch hard to get the hang of? I know you delay the j.C, But thats all I know :(

Just do it as soon as you land, it's really easy.

Hmm...alright then, I'll take you on your word for now since you were prolly the best person I played in this bitch...I expected Jp folks to be better than this...ah well, at least they don't lag like they used to. :D

yeah, just the other day I was talkin to a buddy of mine telling him I finally found a decent Jp player on extend...and that guy turns out to be in the US...

Just a slight delay when it comes to the j.C. After that, it'll come in practice.

Well, I am Greek actually...but that's kinda beside the point :D.

(yes, that Prometheus music vid about Bang was inspired by a true story...mine! XD)

i dunno if this short Bang frkzn combo guide is helpful or not but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpuZ3P_w_ZY

yeah XD

Edit: From iPlay Casuals with Guest from Arabia (Riad "NeojammerZX")

vs Noel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0cG94DK4VI&list=PL78056026E6B88305&index=3&feature=plpp_video

vs Haku, Hazama and Tsubaki (Haz and Tsu is Michi's): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOb4ul_iGN0&list=PL78056026E6B88305&index=13&feature=plpp_video

vs Jin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqJz_PzDeH0&list=PL78056026E6B88305&index=21&feature=plpp_video

and more to come, basically subscribe to my channel XD for almost weekly updates.

enjoy~