Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LuminAbyss

[CS2] Ragna Community Blood Kain Combo Video

Now you guys are just doing this to me on purpose.

I hate all of you. </3

Come on bro, it's a corner to corner (dash 2D)*10 combo! I did it for the hype of it, not because I wanna make you suffer. Although it is a nice bonus You can do it! You gonna be representing the DL Ragna mains in that combo vid.

Lumin, LUMIN, RAP!

Lumin, LUMIN, RAP!

GO LUMIN GO LUMIN GO!

GO LUMIN GO LUMIN GO!

GO! GO! GO! GO!

/Vanilla Ice

Tager only, midscreen to corner. REQ: 100 Heat. Gains 50 Heat.

CH3C > 214214D > 6C > 5D(1) > GH(1) > RC > (backdash)j.C > j.D > (ground)623D > 236C > 214D > Dash j.D > GH > Dash 6D > j.214C > 5D > HF > HF > 632146D

Try as I might, I just can't seem to get DbD at the end of this combo, BK just about runs out, but it may be possible. Can end with dash under 22C aswell, but I like the CS ending alot better, looks kinda goofy.

I'm liking that combo. DbD should be possible, but the CS ender is a lot flasher, so I'll use that. Gonna update the first post when I get home.

Lumin, update the end of mine instead of 5B>5D(2) stuff to 5B>5D(1)>DS>5C>5D(1)>GH>214D>6D(JC)>BE>5D(2)>DS>5D(2)>DbD

Double post, but whatever. Fun, fun, fun.

Lambda, P1 position start

2C(FC)>3C>22C>dash 5A>5C>6C(2)>22C whiff>dash 5C>5D(1)>22C whiff>dash 5A>5C>5D(1)>BK>5B>DID>236C>214D>BE>5D(2)>22C whiif>214A>214D>214A>214D(RC)>22C whiff>(crossunder?) 22C

If I can make an adjustment to my previously-submitted combo, I found a version that deals about 70 more damage.

(Tager only) FC 2C > Blood Kain > [Dash, 5B, 2C, 5C, jC, slightly delayed jD] x 2 > 5B > 2C > 5C > D. Inferno Divider (2 Hit) > Follow-Up > Ax Kick > Air Gauntlet Hades > Delayed Spin Kick > 6D > j.C Berial Edge > Dash 5D (2 Hit) > Dead Spike > Dash 5D (2 Hit) > Devoured by Darkness

Basically, the only difference is that you add a 2C after 5Bs, and omit the third jC > slightly delayed jD (since unfortunately, Air D. Inferno Divider won't follow up after jD any more :[). I'm still looking at more combos. Sorry for being kind of a bum.

Being a bum? This version looks so much sweeter! I'll be sure to change it on the first post!

As far as progress on the actual recording and such, I want to practice all of these combos to ensure the actual recording session doesn't take too much time, because the equiptment isn't mine, but rather belongs to another member of the scene. And school and work come first, so I'm sorry if it seems like this is taking forever.

Slight modification to my previous combo.

P2 Starting Position to Corner Combo

50% Heat Required

FC 2C, 6D, delay j.D, dash 5B, 2D, 22C, dash 5A, 5C, 6C (DC), 5C, 5D (1), 214D, 5C, 5D (1), 214214D, 5B, 5D (1), 214D, 6D, j.D (whiff), 5D (1), 214B -> delay 214D, 6D, j.623D (2) -> 236C -> 214D, falling j.D (JC), j.D, j.214C, 5D, 214A -> 214D, 214A -> 214D, dash under 22C or 214214D

I didn't think to do 5C after the Dash Cancel at first because I figured it'd probably be Tager only in a combo that was already that long, but I was mistaken. The extra 5C gives the combo an extra 285 units of Heat (pushing the total to 81 if you don't do 22C at the end, and 82 if you do) at the cost of 2 and 15 damage respectively, depending on how many hits Belial Edge does. A pittance, quite frankly. For the dash under 22C version, you can technically start this combo at 13% Heat, as you build 37% before Blood Kain activates.

For the combo video, you can go for whatever ender you please.

Edit: Hmm, now I have too many combos ending in 22C. Well, I guess I could end the Tsubaki throw combo with a 214A -> 214D after the 3C instead of 22C... wait, never mind. Blood Kain is still active at that point so it'd just send them out of the corner. There's enough untechable time to do another 214A -> 214D after that, but then they're at the opposite end of the screen. I could always stretch out the delays in the combo to purposefully wait out the timer--no, forget it, I'm not making a combo worse just so I can end it differently.

either one of three things most likely:

1. getting owned by life

2. getting owned by the combos you guys posted

3. talking way too much about lumin x carnage scissors

either way this project is probably never going to be finished

either one of three things most likely:

1. getting owned by life

2. getting owned by the combos you guys posted

3. talking way too much about lumin x carnage scissors

either way this project is probably never going to be finished

:(

And to think I really put a lot of effort and time into making nutty BK combos and testing them out...

:arg: LUMIN!!!

I didn't want to mention it before finals week, but I have a capture card and can record footage if that's the issue. The only problem is that I suck, so it'll take me a bit to get done with finals, then practicing to actually get the combos down and/or on video. :P

My issue is I'm still practicing half of these @__@;

If you want to help me out with some of them, I wouldn't mind, but I'd definitely like to record some too.

EDIT: Also school is hilarious.

No worries Lumin, I wasn't planning on stealing the whole recording thing from you. I just thought I'd throw it out there since I wasn't sure how much of an issue needing to borrow someone else's equipment was. Just give me a heads-up if/when you want me to record some footage and details, and I'll do my best.

oh i aint know there was a thread like this. im definitely late but i gota combo

from p2 starting position probably tager only

FC 2C, 2D, 22C, (dash) 5A, 5C(j.c), JC, (slight delay) JD, (dash) 5B, 5C, 6C DC, (dash) 6b, DID(2) punch, BK, DID kick, A.GH-keri age, HF-tsuika, (dash) 6D(j.c), Gold burst , HF-tsuika, Gold burst, (dash) CS(1), 22c

You probably dont need the first ID to hit 2x i just did it that way, You also dont have to dash the 6D its just there for the stylish cross up and finally for the second gold burst after tsuika you have to hit with the tip of your gold burst so that the CS crosses under making it possible to land 22c afterwards... I did this usin CS2 but it should work on EX aswell. also if this thing is still underway, gime the sexy sexy yellow,pink color (its either the last or second to last color in cs2)

My issue is I'm still practicing half of these @__@;

If you want to help me out with some of them, I wouldn't mind, but I'd definitely like to record some too.

EDIT: Also school is hilarious.

How's that coming along?

I never really contributed a BK combo before because it's very foreign to me but it might be fun to do. I have generic stuff but this deserves flash, anyone confirmed that any of these carry over to Extend?

I have generic stuff but this deserves flash, anyone confirmed that any of these carry over to Extend?

I haven't personally tested them, but I'd imagine most (if not all) carry over just fine. Some could probably be a little more optimized, especially with the new 6B change though.

EDIT: Wait, I forgot about the 22C -> 5A change. Yeah, that's gonna change some things.