Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Noel Vermillion Video Thread

I'm gonna have to practice the EXTEND TAGER HAIDA LOOP tomorrow, it's WAYY too late for me to pop in a game now.

Poor Tager... :kitty:

If I can find a practical method of doing this combo, you better believe I'mma do it whenever I can. We need that damage in that matchup.

If I can find a practical method of doing this combo, you better believe I'mma do it whenever I can. We need that damage in that matchup.

Who cares about the damage, you do that shit for style.... which I guess leads to psychological damage =w=

Who cares about the damage, you do that shit for style.... which I guess leads to psychological damage =w=

Wait, you mean there are combos that you DONT do for style? I assumed that if you knew the right combos, you were styling.

It was 150 heat actually >_> sorry

But anyway at least it looks like there's a semi Haida for Extend. And the damage on the combo is insane.

So far it looks to be Tager specific, but I'm gonna test it out and see how many characters it works on.

Almost doesn't feel like Noel's drive slowed down...

Upon more detailed inspection that's prolly cuz it didn't except for a handful of moves

loved the haida against Rachel tho

it's the coolest CSEX variant I've seen, as well as the only non corner variant. But I hope we can do the one I've seen on tager and lambda (whiffing the first 22b and hitting with the second, third, and 4th) on a large portion of the cast. Her damage is ridiculous regardless but I do love Haida-ing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooHC0ukv9PY&feature=g-all&context=G261c567FAAAAAAAAAAA

I really like the concept of reverse assault through. Possibly the coolest looking to corner combo variant I've seen in CSEX for her...

Looks stylish at first glance, but all it really is seems to just be a showcase of HOW you do the combo, like "Use this drive string to cause a Reverse Assault".

Could prove useful.

Join the club, I was hella sad(yet at the same time pleased) when Japan started doing Revolver Blast Combos :kitty: