Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anthony001

Sol Badguy Guilty Gear Slash

Sol was considered second best, right below Ky. Yes, dustloop was taken out but Sol got SW loop. His B&B mostly seemed to be getting to VV somehow because VV was the Pile Bunker of Slash. I think his WT combo was something like: WT (slight pause) j.S j.H(1) xx SW land BB dash 2H jc j.S jc J.S VV kick.

I didn't play Slash enough to say if it's more balanced than AC, but they're both pretty balanced. Robo-Ky was supposed to be pretty much unplayable in Slash, though, and I don't think anyone's really unplayable in AC.

What made Robo-Ky really terrible in Slash was the fact you got punished for blocking, as your heat gauge rose when defending, and Order Sol was a bit bad due to crappy charge speed, but it wasn't enough to make him unviable.

I consider Accent Core outside the realm of the XX series simply because the introduction of Force Breaks and Slash Backs (as well as other features like wall sticks and slides) make it feel very different from any other iteration. It's really a toss up, but in my opinion; if you have to pick from [XX/#Reload/Slash] then I'll always, ALWAYS pick Slash. If it's between [slash/Accent Core] then get a coin as both are pretty well tuned and offer their own perks (miss those old voice clips...)

is there any guide for slash? can anyone list all the moves and their corresponding information like the stickies? Ive played accent core and i really hated how they nerfed almost all of its move