Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setsuna

The Newer Florida Thread!

That's just the arcade date. Oh and let me know how much you make off extend. I might sell it too lol.

Tapatalk for Android :phone:

Winter 2012? Awesome, that means next spring. Plenty of time to play P4U.

Shout outs the TAMPA crew for being GODLIKE this weekend. I had a lot of fun playing P4U, surprisingly. Guardian and Romey... it's mindblowing how good you guys are in such a short amount of time! I'd say Tampa is on the same level as south Florida, at least for the time being. Can't wait till we clash at Tampa Never Sleeps. Definitely learned a lot about those matchups and my own character. Guardian your Aigis is amazing for such a short amount of practice, red axe lab is so broken lol. Romey Teddie is definitely made for you lol.

It was also good seeing Sans and Pasteycracker. We all definitely need to hang out again. I'm gonna be in Tampa all weekend for Tampa Never Sleeps.

INFUSE THE B VITAMINS

SOMANYOVERHEADS SOMANYOVERHEADS

GGs DC, thanks again for coming out, was really fun to play and learn match ups. Gonna work on more legit setups with Aigis and Lab. Swinging that Red Axe is hard work yo

Can't wait to see what you guys pull out at TNS!

GGs DC, thanks again for coming out, was really fun to play and learn match ups. Gonna work on more legit setups with Aigis and Lab. Swinging that Red Axe is hard work yo

Can't wait to see what you guys pull out at TNS!

unfortunately i won't be able to make that tourney since i'll be out of town

sorry guardian can't bring gg this time

Ill see you all at Tampa Never Sleeps as well, hopefully I can level up enough between Tuesday and then ~

The game is not complicated.. I just have bad muscle memory.

DC it was great having you! Thank you for stopping Tampa and you know your always welcome here =D.

What's up everybody? I've been playing fighting games casually for a while now and just recently decided that I want to get better at them on a competitive level. Don't really know much about Florida's scene but I'll be playing P4 and picking up BB again after not playing for a while. So if there are any other players in the Orlando area that don't mind putting up with someone who is still learning stuff then I'd be more than glad to play/learn how to not get bodied as hard.

Yeah, dude. It was cool to see ya, DC. It was a great time and super awesome discussion at the pub.

Shoutouts to waking up to a trailer of the new BB and vodka.

What's up everybody? I've been playing fighting games casually for a while now and just recently decided that I want to get better at them on a competitive level. Don't really know much about Florida's scene but I'll be playing P4 and picking up BB again after not playing for a while. So if there are any other players in the Orlando area that don't mind putting up with someone who is still learning stuff then I'd be more than glad to play/learn how to not get bodied as hard.

What part of Orlando are you in? There's a few of us scattered around town, but the majority is on east side around UCF. I'm on west side in Windermere. There really isn't a consistent hosting schedule solely for ArcSys games, it just happens to be at regular hostings if someone brings a setup.

What part of Orlando are you in? There's a few of us scattered around town, but the majority is on east side around UCF. I'm on west side in Windermere. There really isn't a consistent hosting schedule solely for ArcSys games, it just happens to be at regular hostings if someone brings a setup.

That actually works out pretty well for me seeing as I am on the east side and not that far from UCF. Is there any place to find a schedule for regular hostings? Since at the very least I can come through with a console, P4, and BB: Extend and if it's needed I can probably bring a TV.

That actually works out pretty well for me seeing as I am on the east side and not that far from UCF. Is there any place to find a schedule for regular hostings? Since at the very least I can come through with a console, P4, and BB: Extend and if it's needed I can probably bring a TV.

There isn't a definite list, it generally just goes by word of mouth. If you have a Facebook, join the FL ArcSys Community group and people will keep you updated:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/177963995624730/

Aside from that, the best I can say is to keep an ear out for local tournaments and hostings, get to know the community, and go out to said events.

There isn't a definite list, it generally just goes by word of mouth. If you have a Facebook, join the FL ArcSys Community group and people will keep you updated:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/177963995624730/

Aside from that, the best I can say is to keep an ear out for local tournaments and hostings, get to know the community, and go out to said events.

Alright, will do. Thanks for the info I hope that I'll be able to make it to as many events and stuff as I can.

Welp, the game is released. Now that all you mindless sheep have been tricked into believing this game is amazing, I hope to see you all at the FIRST P4U tournament in Florida, hosted by one of the best and most seasoned TO's in the state.

7689121232_a1a5e9223a_n.jpg

Information here: http://www.willvolution.com/main/tournaments/back-to-basics-35-info/

Where you at Orlando? Tampa? Other shitty regions that nobody cares about? You really gonna let SFL run this shit from day one?

Welp, the game is released. Now that all you mindless sheep have been tricked into believing this game is amazing, I hope to see you all at the FIRST P4U tournament in Florida, hosted by one of the best and most seasoned TO's in the state.

7689121232_a1a5e9223a_n.jpg

Information here: http://www.willvolution.com/main/tournaments/back-to-basics-35-info/

Where you at Orlando? Tampa? Other shitty regions that nobody cares about? You really gonna let SFL run this shit from day one?

south florida can run this game day one... i'll wait till day nobody plays this game woe is me to run it

Yep S.FL you guys can have it. After the meeting I had with my boss this morning, I may not even be at TNS.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL (in RL)

Come on guys, don't let the thread fall to the second page. P4U is out! (The game is bad but you guys don't give a fuck), get hype! 4 tournaments in August...

8/11: Back to Basics 35

8/18: Tampa Never Sleeps 3

8/24-26: Summer Jam 6

8/31-9/2: Project Storm: whatever

And in September we have one confirmed tourney with no date (probably the 8th or the 15th), and then Jebailey's CEO monthly on 9/29. And then of course, my birthday!

P4U is getting way more support than BB (despite BB being the better game), there's lots of money to be made! And who knows! Even if you were a garbage player in BB (spoilers: you live in Florida, you were.), maybe you'll be a decent player in P4U (due to it being infinitely easier to play)! So, make sure you're practicing up those 5 characters you said you'd play before the game came out (disregarding the fact that you only played one character in BB, and you were probably bad with said character) and get HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Just like East Coast and West Coast hold it down for the anime games, we gotta do that ourselves so I am pumped for the future tournaments (If I can go to them). If anybody from Tampa wants to come this weekend and play, hit either I or Adonis (Guardian) up.

I may have to go back on having games at my place saturday; I have to finish some last minute stuff with my old apartment and get my hair re-twisted. Of course there will be games at the house next Friday/Saturday as the tally crew is rolling through for TNS and we'll be playing a long time for that. I'll keep you all posted on all that though.

The offense in this game is absolutely ridiculous.

Saying "this game is better than that game" is a highly subjective statement. Let's just enjoy the game for what it is. The new shiny with auto combos and srks galore.

I may have to go back on having games at my place saturday; I have to finish some last minute stuff with my old apartment and get my hair re-twisted. Of course there will be games at the house next Friday/Saturday as the tally crew is rolling through for TNS and we'll be playing a long time for that. I'll keep you all posted on all that though.

Saying "this game is better than that game" is a highly subjective statement. Let's just enjoy the game for what it is. The new shiny with auto combos and srks galore.

Noel. Ragna. Arakune.

Just sayin'.

:v:

This game is like a bad Blazblue and Blazblue is already bad. I think people like it for the same reason people like Smash Bros Brawl.