Sign in to follow this  
Villainous

Moves you can BBU on block.

true. But IF you IB it you should have time to see the cancel and IB that as well. Or not IB it and punish him for being dumb.

Against ky if he tries to gatling into 6HS or S stun edge in a pressure string u can BBU right through it the stun edge one is risky thought cause he can FRC

from what people tell me if you do BBU like as you see him do the stun Edge, the BBU will hit them before they have chance to FRC... but i dunno i will need to test that :V but what is more importantly is how far Ky hits you away when he performs the stun edge :V.. but that 6H thingy was pretty interesting, is that part you hit him before the 6HS comes out? or it doesnt matter cause you will just go through it and smack him in the face?

Great thread. Don't you think DOT can use a separate list of it's own b/c that super is FN AMAZING

that depends on which move she uses before the chain, and how far away you are. but it's definitely a good idea to find the right time to use BBU against Baiken's chain; maybe someone can look into that, a bit.

Couple questions concerning Dizzy.

A) Is her list incomplete, or is she really just that safe?

B) I'm assuming BBU'ing blocked ice spike assumes she doesn't have 25% tension, correct?

If Dizzy does any string canceled to a Fish Summon, Flaming Spiral, or Skull Crusher, you get a BBU.

If you block an Ice Spike, you only get a Mappa. If she FRCs the Ice Spike, you only get a DoT, and only if you IB and only if she FRCs on the second frame, and only if you block it really close. (lol)

Edited by 4r5

If Dizzy does any string canceled to a Fish Summon, Flaming Spiral, or Skull Crusher, you get a BBU.

If you block an Ice Spike, you only get a Mappa. If she FRCs the Ice Spike, you only get a DoT, and only if you IB and only if she FRCs on the second frame, and only if you block it really close. (lol)

I had no idea Ice Spike was so gdlk, but then again it's not like I play against alot of Dizzys, or... any...<_>

Either way thanks.

Long range hoop setup with May is...really weird. I saw a guy do a DoT after the hoop setup only to watch it clash with May's hand motion for the hoop setup. :(

BTW: This list is godlike, I'm trying to memorize it by learning which moves just aren't cancellable or have gaps. Loving this.

Looking to refresh this list for AC+R seeing how naked BBU nets us vampires a lot of damage. If anyone would like to help, please start testing and posting and I will make a new thread and compile the information with credits into a new thread.

Sign in to follow this