Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

San Antonio TX Thread v5.0: Gatherings @ Ultra Arcade, RikRic, and Dreamonoid's

Judging from the facebook page, it looks like Ultra Arcade is closed today to get ready for tomorrow. 

I guess this means no Ranbat :(

Glad I checked this before I drove over there. 

Though now I don't know what to do today :<

My bad if I confused anyone. The UA facebook page literally said they were closed that day.

I will come for the next Ranbats for sure :v:

Thinking of starting a San Antonio TX lobby as a regular thing. It won't be streamed but I'll leave it open. 3 people at a time so that rotation is easy.

I will open the lobby at 10 PM and leave it on until 6 AM the next day.

Anyone up to casuals today? I won't be able to make it to next ranbat so someone else will get to take my 3rd place spot.

I hope some SA guys get out of pools. I decided to go to Quauecon this year so I won't be there, but I'll be watching the stream. Who's going to Ultra today?

Yeah those were fun matches in Smash and BB. Ultra Arcade should get a Project M setup, I've never played it before.

I just hope we start these BB tournaments a little earlier. I got home at 4:30.

It's been awhile but it was fun hanging out with the SA crew again at EVO!!! Great job repping the scene!!! Miss you guys already.

So who's planning on playing UNIEL?  And hopefully not drop any other game in the process.  :3

I'm gonna play UNIEL for sure. I told Matt today at Ultra Arcade that he should try and get it ready on Friday. It should be on the Japanese PSN store by then I believe.