Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

I guess this thread also counts as the CP Haz general discussion?

I was just wondering about Hazama's new comboability after a midscreen Rising Fang (y'know, 214D-B). I've seen a lot of CP matches where it looks like the Haz player connects a 5A into a sweet combo really effectively while other times Hazama's opponent just techs out before he can connect that sweet 5A.

Ugh I'm blabbering again. Basically I'm wondering if that combo after Rising Fang is possible for everyone, or maybe it's character dependent or something.

I'd say it does count. All SOMEONE has to do is change the [CSE] to [CSE-CP] to end any confusion.

As for the Rising Fang, I THINK the opponent teched out because they did 214D~B instead of 214D~66B

edit: I'm seeing some normal Gashoukyaku in midscreen combos so now I'm not so sure. So nuts to the 66 parts. My guess now is they probably threw in a 5A/2A or two somewhere before Gashoukyaku.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCNGf-whSmA&feature=youtu.be&t=1h9m23s

From jump combo, into land 5C -> 6C. Seems like it'd be a significantly better choice than a j.C loop (for the first time, anyway)

Obviously pretty damn reliable if he gets it off of a Bloody Fangs.

Also

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCNGf-whSmA&feature=youtu.be&t=45m55s

Cannot wait to do this to people all day long with jakatsu xD

Yeah, at first, I'm pretty sure all of us didn't think stance dash was a big deal, then we see now that the dash is cancellable into follow-ups or even just another dash. It looks like a decent mid-range spacing tool, with it's notable flaw being that the only attacks you can (immediately) follow up with are stance attacks, because they have moderately slow start-up outside of flash kick.

Our style of combat is no different then what we already do in Extend, were not really applying anything else more by the looks of it.

Less heat gain? big whoop, we do enough mid-screen ground to air combos (4 reps at best) that's enough for 20 heat right there.

On that same video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Dccv5uNL4&feature=youtu.be&t=15m55s

This looks an awful lot like a glitch (you even hear the commentator scream NANDE SORE WA?!!)

I then hear him say something about "CT" so I'm assuming he's saying "CT glitched out" or something.

Perhaps his character is just glitchy. Didn't he have that grab glitch as well?