Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

[CSE-CP] Jin Players List and Availability Information

Oh damn, guy from Illinois. I should add you since we live so close by. How good are you at the game?

Hey, decided to post my PSN here just in case someone wants some Jin experience (please tell me you want to play against my Jin, otherwise I'll play my scrubby Carl :v:)

PSN: Moonie1969

Area: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Mic: No

Extend: Yes

Availability: Mostly at night on weekdays, sometimes weekends

*First Post Updated*

Thanks Roldy, I'll have to add you first thing tomorrow since I'll have my copy first thing in the morning. Look out for it, LOL!

EDIT: XBOX Guys, I added the EX option on your list so let me know when you guys have it so I can update you guy's status.

OK I updated a lot of you guys stats on PSN and the few on XBL that I saw. So if there's anyone that has an issue with their status, hit me up ASAP.

PSN: TheNobleGreen

State: MI

Mic: Naw

Availabity: random

You've gotta be kidding me Jake... You serious or are you trolling? (Serious Question Before I update the thread)

Are europeans allowed? I'll just leave this here and hope more EU people show up.

PSN: eQualzz

State: Europe, Switzerland

Mic: Nay

Are europeans allowed? I'll just leave this here and hope more EU people show up.

PSN: eQualzz

State: Europe, Switzerland

Mic: Nay

I'm kinda curious about how my connection with you would fair, so I'm gonna add you later. That said, I don't think Shin is gonna tell someone no because they aren't American. :P

I smelled American patriotism so I just thought I'd come by and salute.

Anyways,

XBL: Sylvais

State: Hawaii

Got a mic?: Yes

Availability: Pretty much any time I'm not in class

BBCS:EX: Getting it this week, then will proceed to learn Jin :D

First Post Updated.

BTW, any region can post, you never know who you may find that's in your area if you're up for some mirrors or showing each other tech stuff with Jin. Heck, someone might be willing to try out the connection, I haven't had issues playing people in Europe yet, there's a slight input delay except when I play Hexanoid, our connection is GDLK.

Any american willingly to try connection with an EU citizen? Waiting for your request Jyosua, though 2 months too late XD.

Oh snap, I forgot! XD Send me an invite and I'll play you sometime this week.

Edit: Hey Shin, can you update my availability to All Day, Err' Day? For the next two months, I've got all the fucking time in the world.

PSN: Katsuke_X

State: England, London

Mic: Yes, will use on request.

Avaliability: Everyday, for the next month or so.

I'd really like to try my connection with Americans to play better people. London is free..mostly..