Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

[CSE-CP] Jin Players List and Availability Information

First Post Updated.

Sorry about the long break, I should have been keeping an eye on this thread more often. I've erased the extend availability since everyone seems to have it now. If there is anything wrong with the front page (ex: location change, availability change), let me know and I'll get on it.

Jyousa, I've already updated your state to California since I am aware of your move.

XBL:Ninja Tree RH

Locale: England , middle of nowhere

Mic: yes

Availability: nearly everyday

side note :wont be on CSE until after christams currently on my hol's

Updated:

It's been awhile, I've kinda been busy with other things (School, P4U, CP Hype), but the thread has been updated with all the current information and I intend to still use this when BB:CP is released so I'll be keeping my eyes open on this thread again for any changes.

XBL: Undying Gotunks

Mic: Yes, I tend to always have one depends if my friend is using mines

Availability: Randomly, but usually the quickets way to get me on besides sending a invite is to message me via skype which can be found in my profile.

XBL: LegendKiller514

Mic: no (broken)

Availability: Week nights and weekends.

Twitter: @WakeUpDP

PS3: (to be determined around BBCP release :eng101:)

First Post Updated!

Sorry for the long delay on getting you guys on the first page, I had school and work bodying me LOL! But it's summer and I have tons of time. For the next 3 weeks, I'm available just about whenever unless I'm out so hit me up on DL, my Skype or twitter and we can get some games in.

I'm mad rusty and trying to prepare myself for EVO.

The new thing to contact people for matches now is via Skype or Twitter. There are tons of Persona players doing it and even those that play BB are doing this as well. If you have a twitter account, post it up and I'll add it to your profile. Also, if you have a Skype and you don't mind people hitting you up, add your Skype info onto your DL profile so it's easier for people to contact you.

First Post Updated!

The direct link to the twitter is a smart idea, might as well do that for the others too LOL!

I just started learning Jin, but why not?

XBL: UnheardPhantasm

State: Ohio

Mic: Yes, but I usually don't use it.

Avallibility: Randomly

First Post Updated!

I also updated the PSN Section with another field. Since BBCP is literally around the corner, I added a "CP Import" section to all of those who have a PSN. So if you are getting the import, post up so I can update the thread.

I'm still pretty scrubby at this game..

Psn: PsychoDM

State: PA

Mic: Not atm

Availability: Random Nights/All day Saturday

CP Import: Yes

Added you to the list, keep them coming! If you're already on the list and have yet to post if you are/not getting the import, please post up so I can update your profile.